Ryan Smith

jacksrc

I wanted to give a shot out to #24 for his play the past few weeks. Not only has he become a great open-field tackler, he is lining people up and a vocal leader on the field. Pretty good for a 3 star signing day replacement committed to Kentucky.

Ryan has been a real player! I'd also like to give some props to Jonathan Mincy; although we saw two pretty poor plays by him last night, the ball has not gone to his man very much at all this year, and I think that's a testament to very good coverage; not the best secondary in the country, but they get the job done!

Since his stop on the MSU runner on the goal line in 2011, Ryan Smith has made big play after big play. He'll be as missed as anybody we lose.

Ryan had a pancake block on the Davis TD return. Let that sink in. A pancake block. Completely flattened his guy. Kudos 24!

Ryan's stock has soared this season. He has become a vocal leader, a run stuffer and field general. I noticed on more tha one occasion he was lining people up before some plays, last night in particular. Great four years. TY Ryan!! War Eagle

And to think he played QB in high school...loved watching and playing against him growing up.

I also went to cordova

Archived