Chase Robison

tigerbrotha12

• 1 month later...

Bump, I'd be interested in any insight/info on this kid as well. His status and updates kinda got lost in the championship run. Hopefully he can contribute.

So does anyone know anything about Chase Robinson? Is he still alive? On the roster? hurt? Human? providing depth?

when or if he ever looks like he will contribute you will know. until then assume he is a scout team warrior. my guess is he will be on the down low for a while.

I know him from high school.

As far as him transferring from Texas Tech, he said he liked it there but they decided to move from a 4-3 to a 3-4 and he didn't want to play as a 3-4 DE or an OLB.

This year he didn't dress for the games but practiced with the team all year. I saw somewhere on here he should be next in line for a scholly, but haven't talked to him about anything like that yet.

I think his biggest problem is just the depth we've been able to pull at DE with freshmen+JUCO guys. Regardless, he still posts videos to his Facebook of him working with coach Russell every now and again, so he's still involved with the team. I think they may be private, but if I can get them to post I'll put the links up when I get back to my computer.

EDIT: Sorry guys, his FB profile is private, can't get any of the videos/pics to post.

A good Auburn man no doubt! (Bradley no doubt)

Robison had to redshirt this year due to transfer rules. We never hear much about redshirts and even less about walkon redshirts. If he has the right stuff, his name will pop back up.

• 3 months later...

Any body heard any news on this guy? Did he participate in spring football this year? I would have thought we'd hear something about him with all the DE injuries this spring.

He still has a summer but if he was blowing people away I'm sure we would have heard about it

He still has a summer but if he was blowing people away I'm sure we would have heard about it

More curious if he participated at all with the lack of any mention of him.....

More curious if he participated at all with the lack of any mention of him.....

According to http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/aub/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2013-14/misc_non_event/20140419_aday.pdf he had just one tackle. I don't recall him getting mentioned during the broadcast, so he must not have stood out.

Thanks for the info. Sounds like he is still on the team but that we shouldn't expect a whole lot out of him quite yet.

• 3 months later...

Former walk-on no longer at AU...

@ASUJeffReed: Son of @RedWolvesFBall alum Lanier Robison, Chase Robison, will enroll at Arkansas State and join football team. His 3rd team in 4 years.

Archived