Who is Bo Davis???

1TexasTiger

bam's new DLine Coach hired from USC.

Incorrect.. Dingleberry brain Shannon Terry retweeted that from Tim Watts of BOL. Bunch of turd brains.

Bo Davis is USC's new DL coach. http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-usc-football-bo-davis-hired-as-defensive-line-coach-20140107,0,1024448.story

Lol the former D-Line coach of that awful Tejas D that gave up like 400 yards rushing to BYU

Yeah, the same one who was Bama's Dline coach in 08 and 09...

Lol the former D-Line coach of that awful Tejas D that gave up like 400 yards rushing to BYU

Yeah, the same one who was Bama's Dline coach in 08 and 09...

Ok. As I remember aside from Mount Cody and M. Dareus Bama wasn't that great on D-Line

Incorrect.. Dingleberry brain Shannon Terry retweeted that from Tim Watts of BOL. Bunch of turd brains.

Bo Davis is USC's new DL coach. http://www.latimes.c...0,1024448.story

Hehe, whoops. Now don't you feel silly?

Yep, misread a post. Doesn't compare with misreading the special teams though, does it ? My little post will fade in a few clicks but KICK, BAMA, KICK will remain....

FOREVER !

HA !

Punt bama Punt lives after 43 years, Kick Six will probably still be around and shown on whatever is passing for film clips in 2056!

Dang straight Mikey!! I was 8 years old in 1972 and vaguely remember the excitement around that game's outcome but most everyone knows still who the players were on those punts. Chris Davis' name will be remembered that fondly and vividly 43+ years from now. Gotta be a great feeling to walk into most in place in the state and people recognize you (or at least your name).

He can't be the sharpest crayon in the box. Given a choice between living in Southern Cal or turdville and he chooses turdville. He must not have seen the news of all the coaches leaving for lateral positions elsewhere. I wonder if Saban is required to notify all newly hired coaches of any recent receipt of inquiry letters from the NCAA.

He was Bama's D Line coach who was encouraged to look for employment elsewhere so they could hire Rumph, probably in hopes it would also help them with Clowney.

Bo Davis is USC's new DL coach. http://www.latimes.c...0,1024448.story

Hehe, whoops. Now don't you feel silly?

Yep, misread a post. Doesn't compare with misreading the special teams though, does it ? My little post will fade in a few clicks but KICK, BAMA, KICK will remain....

FOREVER !

HA !

ET--I would think any Bammer with 19,215 and counting AUFamily posts would be "silly" (and that's the nicest I can put it). I am waiting...just waiting...for someone to start a thread predicting why this particular one has nothing better to do than to hang out here. No Auburn Fan would be caught dead wasting our precious time over on the dark side. I am seriously wondering if he's working on a dissertation for "cross-state rivalries" OR if he's related to a Mod, or...your turn!

BamaGrad's supporters are far outweighed by his haters.

I don't see how he deals with it honestly. At least once a day, he'll make a post not pertaining an Alabama loss and get that thrown in his face.

Got a link to that? :jossun:

He deals with it by posting more.

Archived