2015 4* ATH Torrance Gibson (Ohio State signee)

ellitor

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel that they expecting him to redshirt but none of is are coaches so lets not start a ridiculous argument. It just makes sense to me that if we would have red shirted him he would have had a better impact very thankful that we have him because he causes havoc and he's not even close to his potential yet. Goose bumps

I feel that they expecting him to redshirt but none of is are coaches so lets not start a ridiculous argument. It just makes sense to me that if we would have red shirted him he would have had a better impact very thankful that we have him because he causes havoc and he's not even close to his potential yet. Goose bumps

what are you talking about?

In order of interest level? Alphabetically ?

Top schools, not alphabetical. Assumption though, his tweet didn't specify.

What...?

Drinking heavily this evening Mr. 54?

Bielema is that you? Geez!

Drinking heavily this evening Mr. 54?

I'm sure if I was drunk, I would know exactly what he is talking about! However, I'm sober and I could probably interpret paleolithic cave paintings easier than that

His top 5 in order:

Tennessee

Auburn

LSU

Ohio State

Clemson

Someone needs to look into what UT is offering everyone. JK. They have to be talking about playing time. I have heard coaches are trying to sell kids not on starting early, but playing time along with the other top notch player you already have. Getting meaningful snaps early is what the staff is trying to sell.

UT has to be doing early starting time.

His top 5 in order:

Tennessee

Auburn

LSU

Ohio State

Clemson

Hm, I actually figured we'd be third behind tOSU. So from that standpoint I suppose this is good news. I definitely think we can edge Tennessee once the Nick Marshall Show goes back on tour this fall.

"I just got off the phone with (quarterbacks) coach (Rhett) Lashlee. He's coming down to see me. They're perfect. Their (offense) fits me well. They speak to my parents and they're recruiting me very hard."

Gibson also said he plans to take his five official visits this fall before making his commitment, which he expects to do a few weeks after he plays in the U.S. Army All-American Game.

He was scheduled to attend Auburn's A-Day game last month, but did not make the trip. After his visit to the Plains in late March, Gibson called Auburn's offense a "perfect fit."

"They really liked everything about my game," Gibson said. "Coach (Gus) Malzahn said I remind him a lot of Cam Newton and said he thinks I could do very similar things to what Cam did in the Auburn offense."

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/05/auburn_closing_the_gap_for_eli.html

I don't get why so many recruits are looking at UT now. They have 6 straight seasons with 6+ losses. Simply not the program that they used to be.

His top 5 in order:

Tennessee

Auburn

LSU

Ohio State

Clemson

Hm, I actually figured we'd be third behind tOSU. So from that standpoint I suppose this is good news. I definitely think we can edge Tennessee once the Nick Marshall Show goes back on tour this fall.

I agree. His quotes about AU sound really good. I feel more optimistic about this kid than I did yesterday!

I think we better hang on tight when it comes to this kid. This one wont be over til the pen hits the paper.

I don't get why so many recruits are looking at UT now. They have 6 straight seasons with 6+ losses. Simply not the program that they used to be.

If this football thing doesn't work out, Butch Jones has quite a future in sales. He has the program heading in the right direction, and with a few more recruiting classes like his last one he'll have the Vols competitive again in the SEC. Hopefully we can edge him out in this battle.

Jones has been recruiting well pitching the opportunity of playing time. That being said, seeing as OSU appears to be at #4 and us and UT seem to be #1&2, I like our chances at this point. Would love to wrap up TQ and TG, along with Kerryon Johnson and Jovon Robsinson and be done at QB and RB for this cycle

Jones has been recruiting well pitching the opportunity of playing time. That being said, seeing as OSU appears to be at #4 and us and UT seem to be #1&2, I like our chances at this point. Would love to wrap up TQ and TG, along with Kerryon Johnson and Jovon Robsinson and be done at QB and RB for this cycle

it appears that we won't be wrapping up TG for at least several months, and as for KJ and JR we will still have to be careful until they sign not to let nicky poison their minds, since I seriously doubt anything less than a restraining order could keep him from trying to flip those guys

Archived