2015 4* ATH Torrance Gibson (Ohio State signee)

ellitor

I know UT also feels they have a serious shot at him. All three schools feel they have a shot.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care what he says on Twitter. The staff feels really good about him. If you ask me what this means; I would say we feel like a bond was started, and that we believe he felt comfortable on his visit.

Thats good to hear...I'm not holding my breath with this kid though. Auburn is set with Johnson and Sean white... If Gibson wants to go elsewhere...so be it.

We are in a good place with TG from what I've read. It's been said that CGM wants to take a Dual Threat QB. If the staff feels like he has gone to the dark side, there are still numerous DT QB's left in this class. Kai Locksley and Chason Virgil to name a few.

Locksley is trending to FSU. I believe that is where he ends up. We have a slew of QB's, all highly ranked. It is going to take a great sales job to get another Elite kid on board. I believe we will but I expect it will be a kid with the ability to play another position if things don't work out. Gibson fits the bill.

Locksley is trending to FSU. I believe that is where he ends up. We have a slew of QB's, all highly ranked. It is going to take a great sales job to get another Elite kid on board. I believe we will but I expect it will be a kid with the ability to play another position if things don't work out. Gibson fits the bill.

long way to February.

long way to February.

Exactly. I assume that you mean by a long way to go, if not one of these guys, more names will emerge as well. I really want to get Pass in 2016. Long, long way to go there!

long way to February.

Exactly. I assume that you mean by a long way to go, if not one of these guys, more names will emerge as well. I really want to get Pass in 2016. Long, long way to go there!

We are trending early for Pass. From what I've heard around Columbus.

We have not offered him yet though.

We have not offered him yet though.

I know

I like this kid but Pass in the 2016 a lot more. I just dont know if gibson is going to be a great qb

It's early but right now it looks like the staff is focused on Shea Patterson at the moment. Lashlee reall impressed Shea and his dad on a recent AU visit.

I like this kid but Pass in the 2016 a lot more. I just dont know if gibson is going to be a great qb

It's early but right now it looks like the staff is focused on Shea Patterson at the moment. Lashlee reall impressed Shea and his dad on a recent AU visit.

Love his mobility, and he has great touch on the deep ball. Any word on whether we're planning on taking 1 or 2 QBs for the 2016 cycle?

Patterson looks Manziel-y

What are the odd we get this kid out of Louisiana? Is LSU going after him too?

Shea throws a great ball. He has touch too. We need to open a thread for him.

Love his mobility, and he has great touch on the deep ball. Any word on whether we're planning on taking 1 or 2 QBs for the 2016 cycle?

Depends on if we take 1 or 2 in this class.

He's not originally from Louisiana, He's committed to Rich Rod, and LSU has not offered.

He's not originally from Louisiana, He's committed to Rich Rod, and LSU has not offered.

It says he committed to Arizona in December of 2012. He would've been halfway done with 8th grade at the time. He was that good in 8th grade?

It says he committed to Arizona in December of 2012. He would've been halfway done with 8th grade at the time. He was that good in 8th grade?

He had just finished 9th grade season, but yeah, apparently so.

He had just finished 9th grade season, but yeah, apparently so.

That's what I meant. Either way the kid is a baller. I want him.

I don't know how I feel about this kid at this point.

Clayton: Gus and Rhette want him very badly. That's all I need to know. I could care less about his tweets. He's and 18 year old kid having the time of his life. I only wish I could have a do-over at 18 again. :Sing:

Archived