2015 3* OG Aaron Garza (Kansas signee)

EagleDamnWar

The kid is pretty relentless on his blocks. Interesting that he is ready to commit already.

• 2 weeks later...

The Tigers may be close to landing their second, however. Three-star Sherman (Texas) offensive guard Aaron Garza recently decommitted from Texas and told 247Sports that he's leaning heavily to Auburn.

"Coach (J.B.) Grimes doesn't want me to commit before I come and visit," he told 247Sports. "I plan on coming to Auburn in the next month or so and if everything feels right I'll be ready to pull the trigger."

I agree that Garza looks very underrated as a 3*. Strong as a ox. But I was thinking Patterson, Carr, and Wilson might be the top 3 guard prospects on the board for 2015.

I think the coaches want to get him on campus before he verbally commits.

On campus right now @Aaron_Garza75: Had a great first day in Auburn. Day two tomorrow. Can't wait! #wareagle http://t.co/vf6emT100F

Commit watch?

Big time. Wanted to commit a while back. Should commit right after visit

On campus right now @Aaron_Garza75: Had a great first day in Auburn. Day two tomorrow. Can't wait! #wareagle http://t.co/vf6emT100F

Commit watch?

Big time. Wanted to commit a while back. Should commit right after visit

Excellent ready to get this epic o-line class underway

Should commit right after visit

Dont be surprised if this kid leaves without a commitable offer. Just because he's here, doesn't mean the staff will take him.

Dont be surprised if this kid leaves without a commitable offer. Just because he's here, doesn't mean the staff will take him.

Staff told him to visit before he commits. He's already been offered.

This! We already have some big-time offers out there for OL, so I would be surprised if they took his commitment this early.

Staff told him to visit before he commits. He's already been offered.

They are stalling. That statement absolutely does not mean that a visit = a committable offer. For all you know they could easily say "thanks for visiting, but we want to see you in camp first".

I'd be surprised if they took his commitment this early.

Agree with Mikey. I too would be surprised if he leaves with a committable offer. My guess is there are probably only 4 or 5 OL prospects with committables right now. Ivey, Richmond, Patterson, maybe Carr or Brown, 4*s minimum. I will add this though. If Gaza leaves without the offer, you can probably cross him off. Kid wants to commit. He'll likely move quickly to his No. 2 Baylor, ASU, OSU, Ole Miss, or whoever. Having said that, I think the guy is a stud and could hold his own with any 4* OG.

Archived