Who will be the first to the fax machine?

msg6367

This is a little off topic but is there anywhere to watch the ESPNU announcements on your computer?

I'll go with either White or Tre.

Tre will be behind almost all the EST guys by an hour, definitley won't be him. Possible for SW though.

This is a little off topic but is there anywhere to watch the ESPNU announcements on your computer?

There might be links generated tomorrow but they can't be posted om this board publicly since those are illegal.

I'm going with Prattville kid - Pettway.

You think none of the eastern time zone kids will fax before school starts over there? Somebody always tries to be the first. I'm sticking with my earlier pick of Ruffin.

I'm going with Prattville kid - Pettway.

You think none of the eastern time zone kids will fax before school starts over there? Somebody always tries to be the first. I'm sticking with my earlier pick of Ruffin.

My bad. My mind is fried. Either Ruffin or Bessent.

ITS OFFICIALLY SIGNING DAY! Tell these boys to get moving!

Yes it is, Tivo. Happy signing day.

I guessed Bessent also so what do we win? Well I started this thread so I guess it's up to me to announce the prizes. How about a pat on the back to say job well done and War Damn Eage? The real gift will be announced at 10.

I'm going to guess Bessent.

Just a wee bit too late.. (link)

@CoachGusMalzahn: First #AUNLI is in. Welcome Kalvaraz Bessent to the Auburn Family! #WarEagle

:bananadance:/> LOVE NSD!

Took the day off, going to hang around the house and watch those faxes roll in!!!!

Should be a paid holiday in my opinion. :)

:bananadance:/> LOVE NSD!

Took the day off, going to hang around the house and watch those faxes roll in!!!!

Should be a paid holiday in my opinion. :)

I'll drink to that!

Archived