Russian Forces Moving In

autigeremt

Fukushima has the chance to destroy us all. Why in the hell is media not reporting on this? Radiation doesn't get better in 5 years...

Oh. Thats right. Media was bought years ago....

There's not enough radiation there to destroy us. But they will eventually start releasing captured radioactive water into the sea so a a lot of it will ultimately wind up in the food chain and eventually into our bodies. The same sort of thing happened during the era of atmospheric testing. But we live on a radioactive planet, some natural, some man-made.

http://www.rerowland.com/BodyActivity.htm

I would argue that atmospheric testing has a lot to do with the huge increase in cancer we've seen in the last couple generations. I wouldn't hold your breath for this being said by the gov though. Imagine the lawsuits.

As for more info, I would suggest you find a copy of the 12th "caravan to midnight" show by john b wells. It has a great physicist discussing all the information.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong again.

After thinking about this, you may be right. Perhaps I am wrong to assume your intent. After all, my biggest complaint with some posters is their propensity to "know" what I really meant, in spite of my protests otherwise. So it's sort of hypocritical for me to do the same thing they do.

And I know you are a thoughtful person. Even though we don't always agree, I respect your integrity.

So, even though it seems self-evident to me that posting such a graphic is clearly "bashing" Obama, if you say you didn't intend it that way I should have just taken your word for it. So I apologize for that.

(FWIW, I don't have any problem with the bashing itself. In fact, I think it is a valid point to discuss regarding the situation.)

You are learning grasshopper! :)

Wrong again.

After thinking about this, you may be right. Perhaps I am wrong to assume your intent. (After all, my biggest complaint with some posters is their propensity to "know" what I really meant, in spite of my protests otherwise. So it's sort of hypocritical for me to do the same thing they do.

And I know you are a thoughtful person. Even though we don't always agree, I respect your integrity.

So, even though it seems self-evident to me that posting such a graphic is clearly "bashing" Obama, if you say you didn't intend it that way I should have just taken your word for it. So I apologize for that.

(FWIW, I don't have any problem with the bashing itself. In fact I think it is a valid point to discuss regarding the situation.)

No worries. I genuinely would not want to be in Obama's position right now. He has a tough decision to make. We all need to pray that he makes a good one.

Wrong again.

After thinking about this, you may be right. Perhaps I am wrong to assume your intent. (After all, my biggest complaint with some posters is their propensity to "know" what I really meant, in spite of my protests otherwise. So it's sort of hypocritical for me to do the same thing they do.

(FWIW, I don't have any problem with the bashing itself. In fact I think it is a valid point to discuss regarding the situation.)

No worries. I genuinely would not want to be in Obama's position right now. He has a tough decision to make. We all need to pray that he makes a good one.

Amen. This isn't a test of liberal vs. conservative decision making. This comes down to those who respect liberty and our Godgiven rights as human beings vs. those who would use their power to impose their will.

Wrong again.

Best scenario, is this plays out with a concerted effort by Europe, the US and anyone else who can be persuaded to sign on to strict diplomatic and economic sanctions against Russia.

Obama's performance should be judged on how effective he can work with the Europeans and others to make that happen. Putin is said to disrespect Obama but to respect Angela Merkel of Germany. It may be that someone like Merkel will play a key role.

This is another very tough situation for Obama and he has a short hand to play. It's like Syria but without a military option (not that one was really available in Syria either).

And just how old are you, master?

(I am hardly a "grasshopper".)

Martial arts keeps one young both physically and mentally. Age is a number some ponder. Not I.

And just how old are you, master?

(I am hardly a "grasshopper".)

Martial arts keeps one young both physically and mentally. Age is a number some ponder. Not I.

Good stuff. :bow::big:

Archived