2016 5* OT Gregory Little (Ole Miss commit)

RunInRed

hey, if someone will send me the address for the bagman, i will chip in a few dollars. would be fun to see the turd explosion if we got both the #1 and #2 players in 2015 (i thought i read little was the #2 player on some service). :)/>

Finally, one of us ready to put the money where the mouth is!

Finally? Pfff.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, if someone will send me the address for the bagman, i will chip in a few dollars. would be fun to see the turd explosion if we got both the #1 and #2 players in 2015 (i thought i read little was the #2 player on some service). :)/>

Finally, one of us ready to put the money where the mouth is!

Finally? Pfff.

I stand corrected- and humbled.

I have a feeling that neither one of us are either one of these guys. I just loved this movie.

ToCH03.jpg

Okay, I had to reverse image search this. I've got to admit, I'd never heard of Three O'Clock High.

If TAMU does not win more than 8 games for 2015, Sumlin might be gone. Johnny what's his name, gave Sumlin a great start as HC. TAMU is paying a lot of money to Sumlin, and like any big name SEC school, winning is what keeps the pay checks rolling in, and heads rolling if the opposite happens.

IF this happens, the flood gates will open full of 4&5 star recruits looking elsewhere which is Auburn no doubt.

Okay, I had to reverse image search this. I've got to admit, I'd never heard of Three O'Clock High.

One of those straight-to-video, HBO Saturday afternoon specials from back in the day. Kind of like a poor man's Better Off Dead. I have no idea if it holds up.

If TAMU does not win more than 8 games for 2015, Sumlin might be gone. Johnny what's his name, gave Sumlin a great start as HC. TAMU is paying a lot of money to Sumlin, and like any big name SEC school, winning is what keeps the pay checks rolling in, and heads rolling if the opposite happens.

IF this happens, the flood gates will open full of 4&5 star recruits looking elsewhere which is Auburn no doubt.

No doubt Manziel was a great help, but TAMU would be foolish to fire Sumlin. He is a stellar recruiter and offensive coach. All he has been lacking is a defense, and with Chavis, I expect them to improve rapidly.

No doubt Manziel was a great help, but TAMU would be foolish to fire Sumlin. He is a stellar recruiter and offensive coach. All he has been lacking is a defense, and with Chavis, I expect them to improve rapidly.

Sumlin and another coach by the name of Gus Malzahn are pretty similar.

Sumlin and another coach by the name of Gus Malzahn are pretty similar.

Agreed.

I have a feeling that neither one of us are either one of these guys. I just loved this movie.

ToCH03.jpg

I'm picturing something more along

lines.

ToCH03.jpg

I'm picturing something more along

lines.

Dammit. ^This^.

Sigh.

• 2 months later...

Little announcing November 4th. He also announced his official visits. I did not see them. He was in AU with his mom last weekend and he said he had a very good time. He said he would come back.

ToCH03.jpg

Little bit of trivia, Richard Tyson (the bully) is from Mobile. I met him once way back when. He's really smart, and he seemed like a pretty good guy.

WDE!

ToCH03.jpg

Little bit of trivia, Richard Tyson (the bully) is from Mobile. I met him once way back when. He's really smart, and he seemed like a pretty good guy.

WDE!

Nice!

• 2 weeks later...

Kid is a slim 280. Wherever he goes he needs to put size on fast or he'll need a redshirt. Good effort from this. Footwork a little inconsistent at times but he knows how to drive. Playing shorter competition has definitely helped him get used to getting low.

Good initiative to down field block.

Archived