2016 5* OT Gregory Little (Ole Miss commit)

RunInRed

Lol

I finally have proof A4E actually reads the thread atleast one comment back from making a post.

And also more evidence that a4e is golf's alter -- notice the use of 'your' for 'you're'. Dead giveaway.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol

I finally have proof A4E actually reads the thread atleast one comment back from making a post.

And also more evidence that a4e is golf's alter -- notice the use of 'your' for 'you're'. Dead giveaway.

You want to go on probation reel bad or real bad.

Lol

Not even a Little.

:outtahere:

Lol

Not even a Little.

Well you're getting close. How that for using u or ur?

Lol

Not even a Little.

XLNT!

Lol

Not even a Little.

XLNT!

Why are are shouting?

Lol

Not even a Little.

:outtahere:/>

XLNT!

Why are are shouting?

Made me laugh! Thanks

Lol

Not even a Little.

XLNT!

Why are are shouting?

Because you're old ....

:dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

I watched him play last night against Plano West. With 10 minutes to go in 4th Quarter the score was 69-10 and he was one of the reasons. On one run he blocked his guy downfield at least 10 yards and then released him to pick up a DB who thought he was coming in to make a tackle. I watched him push DE into DT and basically block both players on one QB keeper. The kid is a stud.

Last two years Allen was pass first run second this year they are run first pass second so he has both great run blocking skills and Pass Blocking skills. Only weakness I have seen which is typical for HS O-Linemen is pad Level he gets to high sometimes but gets away with it because he is so strong and fast. He uses his hands really well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived