2014 Men's SEC tourney bracket - Auburn in tougher 1/2 for sure

AUdmd07

Not that any of us have much faith in AU going far in this tourney (and why should we?), but even if we had an average team our side of the bracket would be difficult to navigate (Florida, Tennessee, Arky all playing pretty good ball this time of year).

Here's the bracket: http://cdn1.sbnation.com/assets/4114755/SEC.png

Here's AU making a deep run into the tourney! I say let's win the whole thing! Come Sunday night, Barbee's tourney record improves to 5-4 and we get an automatic bid the the Big Dance!

Back to reality, Barbee's current SEC tourney record is 0-4.....USCe recently beat UK.....I think Tenn will win the tourney.

We did it too, but it's been more years than a few. Frank Ford and Gerald White were the guards.... I don't think it's possible with this coach.

Going to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight...I hope I can catch the game on there, but not sure. Even though an early exit helps my wanting a new coach, I will still be cheering for my Tigers.

War Eagle!!

Going to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight...I hope I can catch the game on there, but not sure. Even though an early exit helps my wanting a new coach, I will still be cheering for my Tigers.

War Eagle!!

Channel 12 out of Montgomery has the game scheduled, so there should be no problem getting it on TV anywhere in Central Alabama.

War Eagle!!

Channel 12 out of Montgomery has the game scheduled, so there should be no problem getting it on TV anywhere in Central Alabama.

I think BWW has DirecTV feeds, so I am not sure if it will be on there. (If not, I will watch the Bruins vs. Canadiens NHL game.)

The SEC Tournament this year shows the state of SEC basketball. Unless SEC basketball dramatically improves then they need to stay away from the Georgia Dome for awhile. There's way too many emtpy seats.

The SEC Tournament this year shows the state of SEC basketball. Unless SEC basketball dramatically improves then they need to stay away from the Georgia Dome for awhile. There's way too many emtpy seats.

Also the fact that the 8 of the first 10 games are on ESPN3 shows the state of our conference. No one cares outside of UK fans and small factions from each school.

Archived