2015 3* C Darryl Williams (Miss State signee)

BeatBama1972

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gus reportedly in Hawaii.....on such a critical day? ...but now the commitment date has been changed (again?).

Looks like Gus was wise not to plan his vacation schedule around the whims of high school football players.

Is this another case where a player has difficulty deciding....and meanwhile the train is leaving (or has left) the station from AU ...and maybe some other schools also ? :-\

No. The staff wants to wait after they get back from their vacations in mid July and evaluate where things stand on the OL before they take anybody not named Ivey or Patterson.

I think he commits elsewhere

You said that on Harris and maybe Carr to. Keep doing that for our top targets. It's working well for us.

I was wrong, sue me, lol! These guys didn't give off great vibes prior to committing. Still not sure about TC as a tackle, but the coaches have a plan. Glad he's on board.

I hope you realize I was just picking. Sorry if that was communicated poorly.

I think he commits elsewhere

You said that on Harris and maybe Carr to. Keep doing that for our top targets. It's working well for us.

I was wrong, sue me, lol! These guys didn't give off great vibes prior to committing. Still not sure about TC as a tackle, but the coaches have a plan. Glad he's on board.

I hope you realize I was just picking. Sorry if that was communicated poorly.

I'm with you. I threw the "lol" in so you'd know! ;)

I wonder what happened with the announcement? Maybe Little Nicky's check didn't clear?

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA OH MY GOD SO FUNNY!! I HAVEN'T HEARD THAT JOKE BEFORE! HAHAHA KEEP THEM COMING PLEASE

Funny the last guy I saw have an overreaction like that, about that subject, was a bammer. It's probably just a coincidence. I see you're new here, looking forward to it.

I wonder what happened with the announcement? Maybe Little Nicky's check didn't clear?

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA OH MY GOD SO FUNNY!! I HAVEN'T HEARD THAT JOKE BEFORE! HAHAHA KEEP THEM COMING PLEASE

Funny the last guy I saw have an overreaction like that, about that subject, was a bammer. It's probably just a coincidence. I see you're new here, looking forward to it.

I'm not new, I've been around for a long time. Was on the AE board years ago, went to Rivals, now back over here. Ask JGT, he'll vouch for me. I got called a bammer over at Rivals too. weird.

I'm not new, I've been around for a long time. Was on the AE board years ago, went to Rivals, now back over here. Ask JGT, he'll vouch for me. I got called a bammer over at Rivals too. weird.

Glad to have you Milnewd. I agree with the sentiment of your OP FWIW. But around here you just gotta let that stuff roll off. There are some that feel because there are some shennanigans from the Dark Side they project it to everything being shenannigans. Theyre a minority but at times a loud minority.

Weird indeed...must be difficult going through life being so misunderstood.....but don't worry, the "real you" will emerge eventually won't it ? :-\

Glad to have you Milnewd. I agree with the sentiment of your OP FWIW. But around here you just gotta let that stuff roll off. There are some that feel because there are some shennanigans from the Dark Side they project it to everything being shenannigans. Theyre a minority but at times a loud minority.

An interesting response but not very veiled. I thought weagl1 had made a harmless joke and there was an uncalled for over-reaction to it complete with ALL CAPS . My observation as to who I saw do that last is quite accurate but I still gave him the benefit of the doubt. So please, spare me.

An interesting response but not very veiled. I thought weagl1 had made a harmless joke and there was an uncalled for over-reaction to it complete with ALL CAPS . My observation as to who I saw do that last is quite accurate but I still gave him the benefit of the doubt. So please, spare me.

With all due respect my post was not directed to you in any way, shape, form, or fashion. Your not a conspira-tiger as the ones I was referring to. Also I was not trying to veil anything. The posters I was referring to know who they are as I have replied to them directly.The original joke is sold old and played out now that it's beyond not funny anymore. It's gotten to the point that when it or something similar is posted that the only ones who post it 99% are the select few who actually believe it's always or even majority of the time true. There are countless times I have wanted to reply to similar posts the exact way Mil did but I don't because I know it does not change anything. Those select few will always believe what they believe on that topic and I have just learned to accept it. I was just giving simple friendly advice to Mil that would probably be the best approach for him as well.

With all due respect my post was not directed in any way, shape, form, or fashion. Your not a conspira-tiger as the ones I was referring to. Also I was not trying to veil anything. The posters I was referring to know who they are as I have replied to them directly.The original joke is sold old and played out now that it's beyond not funny anymore. It's gotten to the point that when it or something similar that the only ones who post it 99% are the select few who actually believe it's always or even majority of the time true.

:outtahere:

"Dark Side"? "shenanigans"? What are you talking about? Are you a "consipira-tiger"?

"Dark Side"? "shenanigans"? What are you talking about? Are you a "consipira-tiger"?

I'm talking about Saban or the REC orchestrating every single thing that negatively affects or is questionable to AU. There are instances of those things happening but it's not as widespread as a select few in our family believe. Regardless of POV on that issue I still love my AU brother and sisters all the same.

I'm talking about Saban or the REC orchestrating every single thing that negatively affects or is questionable to AU. There are instances of those things happening but it's not as widespread as a select few in our family believe. Regardless of POV on that issue I still love my AU brother and sisters all the same.

Which one of us is your brother, E?! It's Mikey, isn't it?

:big:

It's not me. I'm a tiga-spiritor, not a consipira-tiger. If you can't tell the difference, it's a sure sign that your daddy is a bammer and your mama was the only female in her industrial waste management classes at Georgia Tech.

As for the REC & co, I've witnessed their work for too long in too many places. Anybody that thinks they aren't constantly spending time and money on ways to undermine Auburn at every turn simply isn't paying attention.

It's not me. I'm a tiga-spiritor, not a consipira-tiger. If you can't tell the difference, it's a sure sign that your daddy is a bammer and your mama was the only female in her industrial waste management classes at Georgia Tech.

As for the REC & co, I've witnessed their work for too long in too many places. Anybody that thinks they aren't constantly spending time and money on ways to undermine Auburn at every turn simply isn't paying attention.

^^^THIS^^^

Its the whole smoke/fire dichotomy. I know there has been a push of late to be more centralized and discount the wild conspiracies, and to a point and that's a good thing, but to discount the reach and obsession of the REC(14 members just read that) is wrong. They are there and one of their main of reasons of existence is to discredit and ruin Auburn. That is fact. It sucks, but that is truth. I'm not saying every conspiracy is true, but to pretend that the REC doesn't hate AU and want to see its ruin is either naive or obtuse.

As a coach, I have see the REC's reach here in Texas. Not towards AU but more specifically towards TAMU

FTR I did not say nor imply they are not working on a daily basis to screw us. That was not the issue here anyway. All I'm saying is not all negative, questionable, or curious things (a recruit delaying his commitment in this case) that happened to AU are because of their work.

We are the select few, u and me that Know for a Fact they are indeed wizards behind the curtains when it comes to unexplained events regarding AU. Those that don't want to believe will just have to learn the hard way. And don't think for one second a member of the rec is not actively lurking our boards everyday.WDE

With all due respect my post was not directed to you in any way, shape, form, or fashion. Your not a conspira-tiger as the ones I was referring to. Also I was not trying to veil anything. The posters I was referring to know who they are as I have replied to them directly.The original joke is sold old and played out now that it's beyond not funny anymore. It's gotten to the point that when it or something similar is posted that the only ones who post it 99% are the select few who actually believe it's always or even majority of the time true. There are countless times I have wanted to reply to similar posts the exact way Mil did but I don't because I know it does not change anything. Those select few will always believe what they believe on that topic and I have just learned to accept it. I was just giving simple friendly advice to Mil that would probably be the best approach for him as well.

foster-hums.jpg

Oh my, gotta love the offseason. Ha! :)

I actually did love this offseason, until recently. Decency is taking a nosedive around these parts, in a variety of ways. See photos of a man and his daughter above.

Oh my, gotta love the offseason. Ha! :)/>

I actually did love this offseason, until recently. Decency is taking a nosedive around these parts, in a variety of ways. See photos of a man and his daughter above.

If you don't want to see the pictures , ask the poster to take them down... That simple

If you don't want to see the pictures , ask the poster to take them down... That simple

Theres also a handy dandy "Block User Content" feature for any poster that frequently posts content that you do not want to see.

Theres also a handy dandy "Block User Content" feature for any poster that frequently posts content that you do not want to see.

Oh, I'm well acquainted with it.

What's wrong about this? It's just a pic of bama recruit Reuben Foster with his daughter, and a brand new hummer. How does he afford that with no job?

Archived