2015 3* C Darryl Williams (Miss State signee)

BeatBama1972

Don't Just Say It. Count It.

1910, 1913, 1914, 1957, 1958, 1983, 1993, 2004, 2010

A4e where did this come from

It's my sig. so he owes me a royalty check, ahem.

Nah ... a4e also underlined 1910. Totally different from your sig, IronMan.

That's true, well except I had 1910 underlined, until JJ came out with the 5 years in the NCAA book that were under discussion. ;D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/06/bessemer_city_ol_darryl_willia.html#incart_m-rpt-2

Williams will announce his choice Thursday morning. Al.com will stream it. He hasn't told his choice yet as he broke his phone. No UAT offer, so if we want him, I expect him to pick Auburn.

http://www.al.com/sp...#incart_m-rpt-2

Williams will announce his choice Thursday morning. Al.com will stream it. He hasn't told his choice yet as he broke his phone. No UAT offer, so if we want him, I expect him to pick Auburn.

It looks like a sense of urgency is starting to hit these recruits.

With him not having a Bama offer, I can't help but wonder that even if he commits to us tomorrow, if Bama offering later would make him reconsider.

I kinda wanted Kennedy...

Does,Kennedy have an AU offer?

I would guess he does. I'd assume it was first come first serve between Kennedy and Williams.

Not an insider, but the new urgency seems to say he was told to fish or cut bait. Just my personal opinion on the matter.

From someone who used to coach at the school. He decided on his own that time is running out. He wanted an offer from bama,not because he would commit to them, but for the prestige it carries.

From someone who used to coach at the school. He decided on his own that time is running out. He wanted an offer from bama,not because he would commit to them, but for the prestige it carries.

I respect that.. all kids want to be offered by the big name schools. Hopefully, he gets his offer and still signs with Auburn.

Something is definitely happening to these HS kids. With more and more kids commiting to schools earlier and earlier, the ones that want to stretch things our are potentially finding themselves with out the home they really want, or being forced to make their decisions sooner. One intersting thing to think about is, there always seems to be some kids that blow up their senior year, even though they were not highly recruited before. Schools may have to save 2 or 3 schollies till well into the HS season for just this reason.

Now, if we could just make the LB's start committing sooner, right Mikey!

With Carr in the fold, is Williams' offer from Auburn commitable?

Carr is being recruited as an OG, whereas Williams is being recruited as a C. Williams' offer should not have been impacted by Carr's commitment.

With Carr in the fold, is Williams' offer from Auburn commitable?

Carr is being recruited as an OG, whereas Williams is being recruited as a C. Williams' offer should not have been impacted by Carr's commitment.

Gracias.

With him not having a Bama offer, I can't help but wonder that even if he commits to us tomorrow, if Bama offering later would make him reconsider.

^^Thats exactly what he's hopeing for.

And you know this for a fact?

And you know this for a fact?

The skuttlebut is that he was waiting on a Bama offer. If that was just for prestige, and not because he wants to go to Bama, that changes things in my mind.

If Williams commits would that mean that Kim stays at guard and Patterson loses his spot?

I think 'yes' to the first question. Not sure about the second.

Archived