2015 3* C Darryl Williams (Miss State signee)

BeatBama1972

interesting question.....I talked with a young man and his mother, the other day, that went to A-day and they sat near the visiting players.....she told me that there was one of them that was acting very badly, yelling and talking trash and just being a rude ass......she said his name was Williams, but she could not remember his first name.....would something like this be the reason for the question?

No clue but background input like that would have been helpful with the original question. Otherwise it looks a bit tacky IMO.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who knows how many kids were named Williams who were at the game? This is enough hearsay to be cleaned up a bit, and I'm far from a sunshine pumper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would guess this guy is hopimg tue interest from Auburn will get him some interest from bama since he has put off his decision.

Are we sure that Williams is delaying or maybe our staff is taking a closer look at BKennedy? I think its a close call and apparently we won't take both. There are just too many other highly rated guys still out there. I've always wondered if we may have taken 1 or 2 OL commits a little early with so many big-time guys showing strong interest in Auburn. But then again I'm happy with the three we have (or really 4 if you count Golson).

Are we sure that Williams is delaying or maybe our staff is taking a closer look at BKennedy? I think its a close call and apparently we won't take both. There are just too many other highly rated guys still out there. I've always wondered if we may have taken 1 or 2 OL commits a little early with so many big-time guys showing strong interest in Auburn. But then again I'm happy with the three we have (or really 4 if you count Golson).

Part of the reason We offered Kennedy is because of DW delaying. It looks like he is delaying for a Bama offer.

I want us to really go after BK. I think we held off on offering BK to give DW time, maybe not. But he is playing THAT game, and I want to pull his offer. I am not on Staff (Thank Goodness), but he is not SO GOOD that he would be above being an excellent candidate IMNSHO. >:(

Part of the reason We offered Kennedy is because of DW delaying. It looks like he is delaying for a Bama offer.

Are you serious? Wasn't there an article out there from DW's coach that said DW grew up a huge Auburn fan, and that an offer from Auburn would probably end his recruitment? I would definitely pull DW's offer if he's playing games... Too many more big fish in the sea.

Are you serious? Wasn't there an article out there from DW's coach that said DW grew up a huge Auburn fan, and that an offer from Auburn would probably end his recruitment? I would definitely pull DW's offer if he's playing games... Too many more big fish in the sea.

You read the same article I did, and it did say he grew up a huge Auburn fan and was waiting on the Auburn offer so he could commit.

Yes I'm serious. Also childhood fandom is meaning less and less in recruiting today.

I want us to really go after BK. I think we held off on offering BK to give DW time, maybe not. But he is playing THAT game, and I want to pull his offer. I am not on Staff (Thank Goodness), but he is not SO GOOD that he would be above being an excellent candidate IMNSHO. >:(

I'd also like to go after BK hard.

Well, that's just all sorts of inappropriate

word of the day is "creepy" no doubt

I want us to really go after BK. I think we held off on offering BK to give DW time, maybe not. But he is playing THAT game, and I want to pull his offer. I am not on Staff (Thank Goodness), but he is not SO GOOD that he would be above being an excellent candidate IMNSHO. >:(/>

Having it your way, huh?

I want us to really go after BK. I think we held off on offering BK to give DW time, maybe not. But he is playing THAT game, and I want to pull his offer. I am not on Staff (Thank Goodness), but he is not SO GOOD that he would be above being an excellent candidate IMNSHO. >:(/>

Having it your way, huh?

fark_N_ZNWSr-F5M6zoPXh0B2ByNpxmM.jpg?t=X1zKOWUcQrtrgVb-sYPJzA&f=1403496000

I mean that stare is just so dreamy.

True -- I should never agree with Dixie.

Having it your way, huh?

Can't see the pic, but am hoping it's a picture of the King.

I actually prefer Wendy's.

600full-morgan-smith-goodwin.jpg

Having it your way, huh?

You gotta prefer Wendy's.

Having it your way, huh?

Definitely. But my current favorite 'commercial' girl is the one from the AT&T commercials.

tumblr_mz1dvplccx1qh0vcro2_1280.jpg

Wendy's got it all over the ATT chick! Not even close. Your choice must be some sort of weird Britt thing...

Having it your way, huh?

Definitely. But my current favorite 'commercial' girl is the one from the AT&T commercials.

tumblr_mz1dvplccx1qh0vcro2_1280.jpg

The kia girl from the world cup commercials

0.jpg

Having it your way, huh?

Wendys girl is from Cullman Al. I would be a fan even if she wasnt from Cullman. >:D

Archived