2016 4* RB Kareem Walker (Michigan commit)

ellitor

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be awesome if Kareem committed and signed with Auburn.

Why do you keep doing this over and over and over and over....of course it would be awesome. It would also be awesome if Jacob Eason and Shea Patterson flipped and signed with us.

Why do you keep doing this over and over and over and over....of course it would be awesome. It would also be awesome if Jacob Eason and Shea Patterson flipped and signed with us.

Being serious. I think he's somewhat edit.

Lets not use that word please

I honestly don't understand why people work themselves up over this. It is what it is, don't comment and it becomes a non topic.

I honestly don't understand why people work themselves up over this. It is what it is, don't comment and it becomes a non topic.

I have only responded twice, which means I have ignored approximately 99.999999% of these posts. I guess I just reached my braking point of seeing this forum flooded with inane and pointless posts.

I have only responded twice, which means I have ignored approximately 99.999999% of these posts. I guess I just reached my braking point of seeing this forum flooded with inane and pointless posts.

Also, the pointless bumps are not a response to what "we" post. Notice that thaitopher isn't complaining about "inane and pointless posts" when they at least contain an actual opinion or are in response to the opinion of somebody else.

Not responding doesn't make it go away. Feel free to debate whether or not some of us should be annoyed by it, but rest assured that we are not complicit in the behavior.

Also, the pointless bumps are not a response to what "we" post. Notice that thaitopher isn't complaining about "inane and pointless posts" when they at least contain an actual opinion or are in response to the opinion of somebody else.

Not responding doesn't make it go away. Feel free to debate whether or not some of us should be annoyed by it, but rest assured that we are not complicit in the behavior.

The way he's protected is quite amazing though....You never try to protect me....I don't have the charisma of an a4e but I have feelings!

The way he's protected is quite amazing though....You never try to protect me....I don't have he charisma of an a4e but I have feelings!

Hahaha

I will be your bodyguard

If you'll be my long lost pal

Oh well at least bama did not get him either.

The nation’s top running back in the class of 2016 won’t be playing college football in the SEC.

Kareem Walker, a 4-star prospect from De Paul Catholic (Wayne, N.J.), committed to Michigan during a ceremony at his high school, according to a group of reporters.

The 6-foot-1, 210-pounder committed to Michigan over Alabama, Auburn, Florida State and Arizona State.

He was previously committed to Ohio State before backing off of his pledge in November. So, in the end, SEC fans everywhere can take solace at the fact that Ohio State lost a huge prospect to its biggest rival.

Archived