Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

Some one correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he buddies with Sean White? A good BCW and the talk may change. And a strong season from JJ

I could be wrong but I think it was Sam Bruce.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some one correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he buddies with Sean White? A good BCW and the talk may change. And a strong season from JJ

I could be wrong but I think it was Sam Bruce.

You're not wrong.

This is just how war eagle gets if a recruit has the audacity to not sign with Auburn. He'll be his favorite recruit if we get him back

And for some AU fans, not speaking about anyone in particular, his character would then be amazing if hre comes to AU. lol

Both of you are wrong on this one, lol. If your not all in, I'm going to have doubts about you coming to AU later on after decommiting. My favorite player would be the ones who actually loved AU from the start and never wavered

Chances of that happening in this day & age are pretty low. Kids don't often grow up being die hard AU fans like many on this board.

That's because they are taught to dislike auburn as children, by parents, family members and yes, School teachers. Guarantee u most bama fans as kids grow up and get a scholarship to bama, 95% of them will be a turd.

This is just how war eagle gets if a recruit has the audacity to not sign with Auburn. He'll be his favorite recruit if we get him back

And for some AU fans, not speaking about anyone in particular, his character would then be amazing if hre comes to AU. lol

Both of you are wrong on this one, lol. If your not all in, I'm going to have doubts about you coming to AU later on after decommiting. My favorite player would be the ones who actually loved AU from the start and never wavered

Chances of that happening in this day & age are pretty low. Kids don't often grow up being die hard AU fans like many on this board.

That's because they are taught to dislike auburn as children, by parents, family members and yes, School teachers. Guarantee u most bama fans as kids grow up and get a scholarship to bama, 95% of them will be a turd.

That's beside the point. With the scholly limits most kids don't get offered by their dream school no matter who it is. Heck! We turn our legacies away & they shine somewhere else.

When it comes down too it being a fan of one school has little bearing on where the kid will go.

True^^ I'm just saying the odds weigh heavily in bama's favor when it comes to being a fan as a child that he ends up playing for them when he becomes of age. Unfortunately for some reason we haven't arrived to that point yet. I hear a lot of guys saying they were AU fans growing up but doesn't accept the offer to come to Auburn. IMO, you couldn't possibly be a TRUE AU fan growing up if u decline the offer and go elsewhere, especially if u choose bama. No way possible!

When it comes down too it being a fan of one school has little bearing on where the kid will go.

True^^ I'm just saying the odds weigh heavily in bama's favor when it comes to being a fan as a child that he ends up playing for them when he becomes of age. Unfortunately for some reason we haven't arrived to that point yet. I hear a lot of guys saying they were AU fans growing up but doesn't accept the offer to come to Auburn. IMO, you couldn't possibly be a TRUE AU fan growing up if u decline the offer and go elsewhere, especially if u choose bama. No way possible!

And that, is a total matter of opinion on your part.

And I gladly own it

It weighs heavily in their favor because everyone wants to play there right now. They recruit nationwide... Every blue chip prospect in the country knows about Alabama's football program and most have at least some interest in playing for them. They routinely get the #1 player out of states all over the country.

Now imagine a kid who actually grows up a fan of UA. It's going to be almost impossible to pull that kid away from them. I'm thrilled that we have Roc but the fact that they slow-played him for so long is probably the only reason he's wearing orange and blue.

And I gladly own it

So, if a kid grew up with nothing, and suddenly the REC is coming around offering a new Charger, a credit account at TTown menswear, and a stipend for Mom, he isn't an AU fan if he doesn't turn it down?

And I gladly own it

So, if a kid grew up with nothing, and suddenly the REC is coming around offering a new Charger, a credit account at TTown menswear, and a stipend for Mom, he isn't an AU fan if he doesn't turn it down?

Don't forget a chance to be developed by a proven coach/system and a chance to get drafted. If these guys are choosing schools based on emotion, they're doing themselves a huge disservice.

And I gladly own it

)$$$ talks, lol

And I gladly own it

Don't forget a chance to be developed by a proven coach/system and a chance to get drafted. If these guys are choosing schools based on emotion, they're doing themselves a huge disservice.

Which is very overrated. How's rent a Trent doing? Mark Ingram? Julio does ok for now but he's about to be burned out as well. AU players have a longer and better career in the league more so than the ALL hype school in tuscaloosa. Saban does a good job in out talenting everyone else, but if a team has as much talent as saban and a coach who knows his X's and O's then the little man will most Definantly lose everytime. He's not a great in game coach, he just has more talent than his opposition at the time. By the time they make it to the league, their value is used up and have to be re- tooled for the nfl- per Brian Billick and Wade Phillips

And I gladly own it

Which is very overrated. How's rent a Trent doing? Mark Ingram? Julio does ok for now but he's about to be burned out as well. AU players have a longer and better career in the league more so than the ALL hype school in tuscaloosa. Saban does a good job in out talenting everyone else, but if a team has as much talent as saban and a coach who knows his X's and O's then the little man will most Definantly lose everytime. He's not a great in game coach, he just has more talent than his opposition at the time. By the time they make it to the league, their value is used up and have to be re- tooled for the nfl- per Brian Billick and Wade Phillips

Lol we6 that's the dumbest thing I've been heard and it's clear you don't know what you're talking about. Trent Richardson? Fine, I'll give you that. But Mark Ingram? The PRO BOWLER? The guy who just came off the best season of his career. Over 1000 yards total and 9 TDs? That's bad? Julio Jones is one of the best WR in the league when healthy. Eddie Lacy is a straight up beast every year he's been in the league. HaHa Clinton-Dix had 94 tackles and 3 INT in his FIRST year in the league. I hate Bama as much as the next guy, but you can't compare the success that Bama players have in the NFL compared to Auburn. Bama is superior in the category.

Can we get back to Nate Craig-Meyers please? I for 1 am excited he's coming to BCW.

Can we get back to Nate Craig-Meyers please? I for 1 am excited he's coming to BCW.

+1

Yes, sorry. Nate at BCW is a big deal!

And I gladly own it

Lol we6 that's the dumbest thing I've been heard and it's clear you don't know what you're talking about. Trent Richardson? Fine, I'll give you that. But Mark Ingram? The PRO BOWLER? The guy who just came off the best season of his career. Over 1000 yards total and 9 TDs? That's bad? Julio Jones is one of the best WR in the league when healthy. Eddie Lacy is a straight up beast every year he's been in the league. HaHa Clinton-Dix had 94 tackles and 3 INT in his FIRST year in the league. I hate Bama as much as the next guy, but you can't compare the success that Bama players have in the NFL compared to Auburn. Bama is superior in the category.

lol

Getting Craig to BCW is huge. Seems like FSUs to lose at this point, but we've seen time and time again that things can change quickly once the season gets going

OK enough of the side talk....... take it to PM's. Stick to Craig's recruitment.

Thanks. So much.

It only took 2 posts from mods on 2 threads today to get things in order. I guess I should have used big font & hurt my eyes color red. lol

Well, at the very least, whatever it was about AU that made NC commit to us in the first place is still intact. I can understand how a home state team like FSU can come in to the picture but I'd say this won't be over for us until the bitter end. Gonna be one of those recruitments.

Archived