Would anybody be surprised to find out Harry Reid

owns 92 acres adjacent to Cliven Bundy's ranch?

http://www.truthandaction.org/busted-harry-reid-owns-93-acres-next-bundy-ranch/

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/05/01/smoking-blm-gun-public-records-harry-reid-owns-93-acres-next-to-bundy-ranch/

I understand why he called Bundy a domestic terrorist. He was raining on Reids parade of putting him out of business like he has 52 other ranchers in the area.

Harry has an extremely unhealthy obsession with the Koch brothers but he is undoubtedly the epitome of a slimy opportunist politician getting rich using inside information and if not that he's sponsoring legislation that enriches himself.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/18142-new-probe-confirms-harry-reid-s-long-history-of-corruption

It's just a coincidence.

Is there any proof that Harry Reid has any stake in this LLC?

He may. He may not. However, knowing the man through people once close to him I'd say there's a good chance he has a "vested" interest.

He gets his name honestly....Dirty Harry.

Are you suggesting that ole Harry is being unjustly maligned? I dont know if there is any proof or not but the guy epitomizes everything about politics that is sleezy and I would be easily persuaded to believe worse things about him than this.

Are you suggesting that ole Harry is being unjustly maligned?

In this case, yes.

Are you suggesting that ole Harry is being unjustly maligned?

In this case, yes.

No problem .. enjoy the ride.

Are you suggesting that ole Harry is being unjustly maligned? I dont know if there is any proof or not but the guy epitomizes everything about politics that is sleezy and I would be easily persuaded to believe worse things about him than this.

I would put him right there with the likes of Dan Rostenkowski and Ted Stevens.

I think Rostenkowski died in prison. frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if a similar fate awaited Harry Reid

I think Rostenkowski died in prison. frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if a similar fate awaited Harry Reid

Nah. Rostenkowski served his short sentence and was out well before his death in 2010.

Nah. Rostenkowski served his short sentence and was out well before his death in 2010.

Oh Ok. I wasn't sure of it but thanks for the correction.

The guy is 74 years old. Too old to be running the US senate and he's a career politician

He's been in the US Senate and House for 31 years. We may need term limits, but there needs to be a maximum age limit that a person can be and get elected to federal office. 65 years old is probably about right. The oldest Senator serving in office would be 71 yeas old, A Representative 67, and President 69. Having members of Congress living in nursing homes in DC is crazy.

The guy is 74 years old. Too old to be running the US senate and he's a career politician

He's been in the US Senate and House for 31 years. We may need term limits, but there needs to be a maximum age limit that a person can be and get elected to federal office. 65 years old is probably about right. The oldest Senator serving in office would be 71 yeas old, A Representative 67, and President 69. Having members of Congress living in nursing homes in DC is crazy.

We have term limits. They are called elections.

This is true and not true. Current campaign finance laws favor incumbents so much it is very difficult for someone to break into politics and beat them at the polls.

This is true and not true. Current campaign finance laws favor incumbents so much it is very difficult for someone to break into politics and beat them at the polls.

A better candidate than "41 to Angle" might have won that election. She got 45% of the vote in spite of being, you know, nuts.

A better candidate than "41 to Angle" might have won that election. She got 45% of the vote in spite of being, you know, nuts.

Possibly but Reid has an extensive constituency in his corner who are happy to support him regardless of his politics. Apparently, his "nose" for a good deal transcends politics in Nevada and he uses his "nose" with incredible aplomb

Age limits, not term limits. We already have minimum age limits. We need maximum age limits.

I disagree. Elections are open opportunities to regain "employment". The President has term limits.

I disagree. Elections are open opportunities to regain "employment". The President has term limits.

The call for term limits is a symptom, not the problem.

Treat the symptom to help rid the problem. :)

Archived