NFL Draft

Wareagletd

IMO, he kinda owes AU something for the way the school has stuck with him through his ordeal. Some schools we know of would probably have found a way to cut him loose after a year or two.

Shon Coleman didn't count against our numbers until he officially joined our team after he was cleared medically. Basically; we didn't really do anything special by keeping him on scholarship because he wasn't affecting any numbers.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baltimore selects CJ Mosley at #17. Yesssssss! Go Ravens!

I'm shocked that Jerry Jones didn't draft Johnny Football. But if I'm Manziel, I'm hoping to go to Phily at #22. He would be dangerous in a Chip Kelly offense.

I'm shocked that Jerry Jones didn't draft Johnny Football. But if I'm Manziel, I'm hoping to go to Phily at #22. He would be dangerous in a Chip Kelly offense.

Go look at Nick Foles' stats from last year. They dont need Manziel.

NY Jets select Calvin Pryor at #18

Philly doesn't need JFF, but I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him there. If he's available, gotta be tempting for Chip to pick him up and see what happens.

If he's available, gotta be tempting for Chip to pick him up and see what happens.

See what happens? Manziel holding a clip-board isn't that exciting to see bro.....

Philly isn't a team that has no needs. You're going to pass up a potential difference maker so you can draft a QB who you may never even play?

If he's available, gotta be tempting for Chip to pick him up and see what happens.

See what happens? Manziel holding a clip-board isn't that exciting to see bro.....

Philly isn't a team that has no needs. You're going to pass up a potential difference maker so you can draft a QB who you may never even play?

Chip is not the typical NFL guy is what I'm saying. Never said it was a smart move or what I'd do. I don't think they were planning on him being available and I imagine it's pretty tempting for Chip to pull the trigger.

Miami selects JaWuan James at #19

Nick Foles has a half-season track record. Let's pump the brakes before we anoint him the savior of the franchise. Personally, I wouldn't take Manziel if I were Philly, and I'd build around what I have. I'm just saying Foles is no lock to be their long-term starter. He had a nice year.

The Rams had a helluva night. They got the best offensive lineman in the draft AND the best interior defensive lineman. That defense was already good. Great opening night for St. Louis.

I think the Falcons trade up sometime late in the 1st round and grab Dee Ford. They've got a sackload of picks and a big need.

As for Manziel, I think either the Browns get him, or the Texans jump back into the first round and get him.

Nick Foles has a half-season track record. Let's pump the brakes before we anoint him the savior of the franchise. Personally, I wouldn't take Manziel if I were Philly, and I'd build around what I have. I'm just saying Foles is no lock to be their long-term starter. He had a nice year.

He did more than enough to secure the job until he proves otherwise. MORE than enough.

Saints trade up to #20. Draft Brandin Cooks

YES! My Saints are going to be more of a powerhouse on O this year. They really need some D though.

Packers select HaHa Clinton Dix at #21

He did more than enough to secure the job until he proves otherwise. MORE than enough.

Yep, Foles is gonna make for some good trade bait. They will prolly get Johnny some good D help for him.

BUST! Just like every other Bama CB in the NFL

Good thing he doesn't play CB...

ok smart guy... just like every other Bama DB in the NFL

Browns select Johnny Manziel at #22.

Archived