Auburn Baseball beats UAB 6-5

Auburn gets a bases loaded walk to beat the Blazers 6-5 in the bottom of the 9th. UAB had won 11 straight coming into tonight.

It's good to win one right after Thompson's injury. Maybe provide a little lift heading into the LSU game.

It's good to win one right after Thompson's injury. Maybe provide a little lift heading into the LSU game.

Yep, take 'em however you can...but after DO, I'm not sure what Sunny plans to do against LSU. Hope it's an interesting series.

You can bet we'll see more of Tella on the mound. Golloway may be auditioning some other position players on the mound as well.

By the way, Tuesday night LSU beat in state foe Northwestern State 27-0 in six innings and threw a five pitcher combined no-hitter.

If you get a chance, check out their likely Saturday starter Jared Poche. He's a freshman and he's over powering. In fact they've got five freshmen on their staff who are all really good.

I'm afraid the series with LSU could get ugly.

More baseball sunshine from ole 'belle :)/>

I'm usually accused of being a sunshine pumper by most posters here.....but actually I'm a realist. LSU is a formidable opponent, and AU is going to be out-manned. I'm just facing the hard cold facts about the series.

Archived