Good News

AUisAll

Those that have fallen for the global warming hoax can relax. Come out from under the bed and take off your goggle/snorkel combo, your life jacket and your flippers, sit back and have a cold beverage.

"

Antarctic sea ice hit 35-year record high Saturday"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/wp/2013/09/23/antarctic-sea-ice-hit-35-year-record-high-saturday/

Don't worry AU...even though their models are wrong (again), it still means AGW is real. Don't be confused by yet another contradictory fact

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”

Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass

You are all just a bunch of deniers. REAL scientists know that this isn't true.

Question:

Since each time the GW crazies hit a snag, they change their agenda's name, what will the next name be?

1st it was Global Warming

2nd it was Global Cooling

3rd it was Anthropogenic(sp)? GW

4th it was Climate Change

5th ????????

I say........Climatic Manipulation

First, did everyone read the article?

Second, what's your point?

Seems like there is an unstated conclusion here that this somehow demonstrates - or is even just provides evidence - that global warming is not occurring. Is that right?

I didn't read it, I just looked at the graph that showed that in Sept 2013 that Antarctic ice was at a high level. As you know, the point is that many of us do not think that there is convincing evidence that humans are having as significant an impact on the environment as others would lead us to believe. I believe that the purpose of politicizing changes in the environment is an attempt by the government and others to gain more power and to gain more money.

Seems like there is an unstated conclusion here that this somehow demonstrates - or is even just provides evidence - that global warming is not occurring. Is that right?

Yea. You see, the polar bears aren't all stuck on pieces of ice floating aimlessly out to see and the GW hoax promoters that say the Antarctic ice is melting are WRONG again. Did the goggles/snorkel combo leave a mark when you took it off?

Interesting comment coming from a guy with a tendency to call everyone stupid who doesn't fall for this hoax. The point is clear. The polar ice caps are obviously NOT melting so, you can rest easy that sea levels are not going to be rising to levels that threaten civilization anytime soon.

1 Corinthians 1:27-28

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

I didn't read it, I just looked at the graph that showed that in Sept 2013 that Antarctic ice was at a high level. As you know, the point is that many of us do not think that there is convincing evidence that humans are having as significant an impact on the environment as others would lead us to believe. I believe that the purpose of politicizing changes in the environment is an attempt by the government and others to gain more power and to gain more money.

Yes, I know that.

I was specifically asking how this article relates to that belief. (Assuming that's what the first three posters meant to infer.)

Yea. You see, the polar bears aren't all stuck on pieces of ice floating aimlessly out to see and the GW hoax promoters that say the Antarctic ice is melting are WRONG again. Did the goggles/snorkel combo leave a mark when you took it off?

Well, certainly not in Antarctica since they don't live there. And I'd go easy on the "stupid" cracks if I were you.

Interesting comment coming from a guy with a tendency to call everyone stupid who doesn't fall for this hoax. The point is clear. The polar ice caps are obviously NOT melting so, you can rest easy that sea levels are not going to be rising to levels that threaten civilization anytime soon.

You're right, now that I hear it from you, I can rest easy. :rolleyes:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

Thanks weegs! That certainly cleared it up for me. ;D

Thanks weegs! That certainly cleared it up for me. ;D/>

I'm just here to help brother! ;D

Well, certainly not in Antarctica since they don't live there. And I'd go easy on the "stupid" cracks if I were you.

lol. Just pointing out the holes in two of the hoaxers claims/scare tactics. Is this going to turn into one of the 'hey, I found a misspelled word so your wrong' things?

It's all cyclical in some form. I know we have pollutant issues around the country and the world. We must I everything (practically) that we can to minimize contamination of our air, water, and soil. It's a pretty simple strategy if people would accept it and stop trying to use it for socio-political gain.

Thanks weegs! That certainly cleared it up for me. ;D/>

I'm just here to help brother! ;D

Amen! ;)

lol. Just pointing out the holes in two of the hoaxers claims/scare tactics. Is this going to turn into one of the 'hey, I found a misspelled word so your wrong' things?

Well you did misspell "sea" but that's not exactly in the same category, is it?

Well you did misspell "sea" but that's not exactly in the same category, is it?

A typo? Really? :)

Question:

Since each time the GW crazies hit a snag, they change their agenda's name, what will the next name be?

5th ????????

Catastrophic Anthroprogenic Climactic Arrhythmia or CACA for short.

Whatever problem, catastrophe or anything else the left comes up with to scare us, always has a solution of more govt. power and less individual freedom.

Whatever problem, catastrophe or anything else the left comes up with to scare us, always has a solution of more govt. power and less individual freedom.

That's been the M.O. for the Left for decades.

Question:

5th ????????

Catastrophic Anthroprogenic Climactic Arrhythmia or CACA for short.

Winner! :laugh:

Archived