Question ???

Tigermike

Back when President Obama and the democrat congress were pushing passage of OBAMACARE they continuously stated that it wouldn't run debts for the government, would create jobs and would save people money. Now we find out the CBO says there is no way to figure out how much it is costing. Now Mr Obama and his people are saying the same things about his Cap and Trade plan. IE it will create jobs and save people money. Here's my question. Why should we believe their figures and projections now on this when they were so wrong on OBAMACARE?

It's only an issue if you let it be. Stop blasting the anointed King of the USA. He is all powerful and all mighty. Neal at his alter and stop bashing him or questioning him you racist fascist. :)

It's only an issue if you let it be. Stop blasting the anointed King of the USA. He is all powerful and all mighty. Neal at his alter and stop bashing him or questioning him you racist fascist. :)

I built a little oblammar shrine. I'm nealing. Now what?

Stop stealing my material EMT!

Now what? IDK maybe continue the daily routine.....suck his big nappy toe. Kiss the little piggy. ;D

Back when President Obama and the democrat congress were pushing passage of OBAMACARE they continuously stated that it wouldn't run debts for the government, would create jobs and would save people money. Now we find out the CBO says there is no way to figure out how much it is costing. Now Mr Obama and his people are saying the same things about his Cap and Trade plan. IE it will create jobs and save people money. Here's my question. Why should we believe their figures and projections now on this when they were so wrong on OBAMACARE?

A better question. Why should we believe a damned thing Obama says? Seriously, the guy has lied when the truth would've done better. It seems his preference is to lie, he's worse than a used car salesman. I've seen the posts that say all Presidents have lied well, tell me this...how many of them were caught lying as many times as barry has been?

Back when President Obama and the democrat congress were pushing passage of OBAMACARE they continuously stated that it wouldn't run debts for the government, would create jobs and would save people money. Now we find out the CBO says there is no way to figure out how much it is costinnd if projeg. Now Mr Obama and his people are saying the same things about his Cap and Trade plan. IE it will create jobs and save people money. Here's my question. Why should we believe their figures and perojections now on this when they were so wrong on OBAMACARE?

Don't we need to fully implement ACA to understand if projections were accurate?

Back when President Obama and the democrat congress were pushing passage of OBAMACARE they continuously stated that it wouldn't run debts for the government, would create jobs and would save people money. Now we find out the CBO says there is no way to figure out how much it is costinnd if projeg. Now Mr Obama and his people are saying the same things about his Cap and Trade plan. IE it will create jobs and save people money. Here's my question. Why should we believe their figures and perojections now on this when they were so wrong on OBAMACARE?

Don't we need to fully implement ACA to understand if projections were accurate?

Exactly. According to the CBO, the problem for them is, with all of the exemptions and delays they can no longer make meaningful projections.

Back when President Obama and the democrat congress were pushing passage of OBAMACARE they continuously stated that it wouldn't run debts for the government, would create jobs and would save people money. Now we find out the CBO says there is no way to figure out how much it is costinnd if asprojeg. Now Mr Obama and his people are saying the same things about his Cap and Trade plan. IE it will create jobs and save people money. Here's my question. Why should we believe their figures and perojections now on this when they were so wrong on OBAMACARE?

Exactly. According to the CBO, the problem for them is, with all of the exemptions and delays they can no longer make meaningful projections.

Whoa! Easy Itch. You and I cannot be on the same page. :no:

Back when President Obama and the democrat congress were pushing passage of OBAMACARE they continuously stated that it wouldn't run debts for the government, would create jobs and would save people money. Now we find out the CBO says there is no way to figure out how much it is costinnd if asprojeg. Now Mr Obama and his people are saying the same things about his Cap and Trade plan. IE it will create jobs and save people money. Here's my question. Why should we believe their figures and perojections now on this when they were so wrong on OBAMACARE?

Whoa! Easy Itch. You and I cannot be on the same page. :no:

Now 78, don't sell yourself short. You can't be wrong all of the time! ;D

Now what? IDK maybe continue the daily routine.....suck his big nappy toe. Kiss the little piggy. ;D

"Big nappy toe"?

If it was truly going to do all they claimed, all these delays and exemptions would not have been necessary. It would have been fully implemented. They put it off because they know what it will do and had it been in place already it would be a disaster politically for the democrats.

"Big nappy toe"?

Really!

I can't tell by context if that meant "diaper-wrapped", or that Barack is really a hobbit. Perhaps I should ask Don Imus? :rolleyes:

Do I owe you a registration fee? :)

Archived