Deaf Party Jam

RunInRed

Ha ...

Now I don't know what to say. Republican lawmakers... I don't know what to do now. Republican lawmakers won't listen to Al Gore, they won't listen to Neil deGrasse Tyson, they won't listen to Bill Nye the Science Guy. Now they won't even listen to members of their own party.There is really only one solution to get Republicans to do something about climate change. Barack Obama must become a global warming denier. He must ride up to Congress in a Hummer with a gun rack and tell them, "I was wrong and you were right!"

We'd have cap and trade by the morning.

Only one problem....Obama will NEVER admit he is wrong about anything. It's always somebody else's fault. So maybe he can get Al Gore to ride up in the Hummer.

They aint no globul warmin. Wakup sheeple. If their is, why dont I get no tax credit for the trees I planted. Cause they just want a tax energy producers. They gonna raise the gas tax and that Republican from Tenessee is helpin em SMH. Dont wurry about no globul warmin. Them libtards is gonna get us before the invironment does.

Only one problem....Obama will NEVER admit he is wrong about anything. It's always somebody else's fault. So maybe he can get Al Gore to ride up in the Hummer.

That's write. barry the libtard god aint never made no mistake.

Has he ever admitted one?

Has he ever admitted one?

Hell no and the lame screen media aint gonna admit none of em to.

The whole climate change thing is blown so far out of proportion. Even if it truly is a problem - there is very little can be done to change the "Global" problem in America.

For instance - Olin, a facility in Mobile, had a coal fired boiler that they could not put enough controls on to meet the new federal Boiler MACT. They packaged the boiler up and sent it to Brazil where it currently operates with ZERO control devices. So, while we saved the US from the evil coal fired boiler, the world is worse off now. Good job EPA, Bravo.

To further educate yourself on how insignificant America is to Global pollution - check this site out --> http://www.stateair.net/web/post/1/1.html

When you read the chart - keep in mind that the US loses their $h!t when we cross over 15 micrograms per cubic meter. This chart shows particulate - which results from the coal they burn - which produces an incredible amount of CO2 considering they have no control devices or any real work practices for efficiency. Consider this chart an "indicator" for GHG.

Oh - and no one under ANY circumstance should ever listen to Al Gore. Period.

The whole climate change thing is blown so far out of proportion. Even if it truly is a problem - there is very little can be done to change the "Global" problem in America.

For instance - Olin, a facility in Mobile, had a coal fired boiler that they could not put enough controls on to meet the new federal Boiler MACT. They packaged the boiler up and sent it to Brazil where it currently operates with ZERO control devices. So, while we saved the US from the evil coal fired boiler, the world is worse off now. Good job EPA, Bravo.

To further educate yourself on how insignificant America is to Global pollution - check this site out --> http://www.stateair....b/post/1/1.html

When you read the chart - keep in mind that the US loses their $h!t when we cross over 15 micrograms per cubic meter. This chart shows particulate - which results from the coal they burn - which produces an incredible amount of CO2 considering they have no control devices or any real work practices for efficiency. Consider this chart an "indicator" for GHG.

Oh - and no one under ANY circumstance should ever listen to Al Gore. Period.

I done said all that.

Archived