The democrats war on the poor

Tigermike

The poor have less to begin with. It stands to reason that higher gas prices affect the poor more. There's the link use it. http://dailysignal.com/2014/07/09/gas-prices-will-climb-can-blame-corn/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social And NO I'm not overlooking Republican lawmakers who voted for this because of the corn lobby.

It be dubya fault. He done caused it main. If he aint be invading iraq yo, we be sitting pretty yo. Dat be how dem publican thank main.

And the silent taxes that business pass onto their customers. Corporate business taxes are passed to the customer as price increases. The politicians tell their low income voters that they will tax the evil corporations when, they are really taxing those voters.

It would be more honest to have a Value Added Tax. At least it can be tracked..............

And the silent taxes that business pass onto their customers. Corporate business taxes are passed to the customer as price increases. The politicians tell their low income voters that they will tax the evil corporations when, they are really taxing those voters.

It would be more honest to have a Value Added Tax. At least it can be tracked..............

That is one reason why I like Homer's idea of zero corporate income tax.

That is one reason why I like Homer's idea of zero corporate income tax.

What a platform! Homer for President!!! :homer:

The poor have less to begin with. It stands to reason that higher gas prices affect the poor more. There's the link use it. http://dailysignal.c... And NO I'm not overlooking Republican lawmakers who voted for this because of the corn lobby.

Aw, so you just read that article and created your own conclusion. Higher gas prices affect the middle class more than the poor. Urban poor are more likely to utilize public transportation and work closer to their home anyway.

Typo in your thread title, BTW.

The poor have less to begin with. It stands to reason that higher gas prices affect the poor more. There's the link use it. http://dailysignal.c... And NO I'm not overlooking Republican lawmakers who voted for this because of the corn lobby.

Aw, so you just read that article and created your own conclusion. Higher gas prices affect the middle class more than the poor. Urban poor are more likely to utilize public transportation and work closer to their home anyway.

Typo in your thread title, BTW.

No higher fuel affect the poor more. More to operate their vehicles, more to buy food, more to heat their homes, a higher percentage of their income go for those things. The middle class makes more than the poor so it doesn't hurt them quite as much. Also I wasn't limiting it to the urban poor.

Archived