Bipartisan alternative to Obama's border crisis plan

Tigermike

I think they should all just sit back and make Obama make a decision and see what he does besides place blame on everybody else for a change.........that is if he has time between golf and shooting pool every time a crisis arises.

I think they should all just sit back and make Obama make a decision and see what he does besides place blame on everybody else for a change.........that is if he has time between golf and shooting pool every time a crisis arises.

Proud supports executive decisions. Got it.

Maybe not that, maybe he would just like to see a little leadership from the White House. Just a thought.

Texas supports a monarchy. Got it! ;)

Archived