BS System

autiger6

With this system we might as well start using the same system they use to select American Idol. To me I could except the outcome a little easier. I know we should be happy with the 12-0 season but I hope the players don't feel as bad I feel with the outcome. I know when you dedicate yourself 365 days of the year training and working hard to reach this platform and to have a computer decide the outcome just sucks. Some of the big time players will go own to the next level and have a shot a possible superbowl but some players who will never play again want have a shot to reach the highest platform in college football and that is who is cheated not to mention the Coaches. Coach did a geat job and showed his colors and some out there may not realize what a complete coach he is. I know TT will have this program back up in the top spot a couple of years down the road. I hope next year if we lose some games people don't start calling for his head because I think he has to rebuild and mold his team. His recruiting class looks to be good so he will have us back soon. :au::cheer:

Kirk and Corso :blowup:

Archived