Game Day Questions- Orange or Blue for Arkansas?

AUWALT

Will there be a game day color to wear for the Arkansas game? When do they normally announce this? I'll want to purchase a shirt for the game because I don't have an Auburn shirt for 90+ degree weather.

Will there be a game day color to wear for the Arkansas game? When do they normally announce this? I'll want to purchase a shirt for the game because I don't have an Auburn shirt for 90+ degree weather.

auburn-schedule-2014-all-orange-true-blue.png?w=700&h=403

Home game and home team wears blue - I recommend you wear blue. That way nobody sees you in orange and mistakes it for arky red.

Hmmm....I was thinking orange to try and beat some of the sun that's going to be glaring down. But blue has been the norm since tubs left

i dont think it will matter. if everybody shows up, this could break the 93 new mexico (state?) game record for the largest auburn crowd to see a game at jhs.

i dont think it will matter. if everybody shows up, this could break the 93 new mexico (state?) game record for the largest auburn crowd to see a game at jhs.

yet I was there

Hmmm....I was thinking orange to try and beat some of the sun that's going to be glaring down. But blue has been the norm since tubs left

We have been attending different games. Wear orange!

Don't forget your flask of bourbon.

He's taking 3 7-yr olds. Thats part of the first aid kit. Jk, hope you guys have a great time and they graw into the biggest Tiger fans ever. :tdau:

I am going with a light weight summer shirt in BRIGHT ORANGE with AU logo. I also think the dark blue would be too hot to wear in that heat. Got my emergency poncho just in case we get some liquid sunshine. Taking my wide brim hat for extra shade. My Wife has never been to a game and is super excited.

Solution: Blue tank top. Right color and you let the pits catch a breeze.

But seriously, there's great parking just off Donahue that not many know about. Head down Donahue, past the Goalpost, over the railroad tracks and hang a right on Lee( I think that's it). Then the first street on your left is the spot. It does fill up, but much more slowly than you'd think considering the close proximity to the stadium. It's a relatively short walk right back up Donahue. I'm telling y'all, when looking for parking during home games, check this street out.

But seriously, there's great parking just off Donahue that not many know about. Head down Donahue, past the Goalpost, over the railroad tracks and hang a right on Lee( I think that's it). Then the first street on your left is the spot. It does fill up, but much more slowly than you'd think considering the close proximity to the stadium. It's a relatively short walk right back up Donahue. I'm telling y'all, when looking for parking during home games, check this street out.

not a secret now. thx

not a secret now. thx

Hope it helps

Does anyone know if anyone can pay the $10 to get into the alumni tent, even if you're not a member? Or do you have to be accompanied by an Alumni member. Driving from TX, so bringing the tailgating garb may be a little much.

Looking forwarded to the hog roast!

Archived