Bama win/loss record

WFE12

Arlie will score on bama, their o-line will be the best we would have played against. They will PUSH bamas dline around, bank it

A&M and Bama both have better Olines than Arky.

Arlie will score on bama, their o-line will be the best we would have played against. They will PUSH bamas dline around, bank it

aTm - yeah

bama - no - at least not yet

Arkansas's O-lines is big and maybe a bit nasty. Still not sure just how disciplined, well-coached and well-conditioned they are relative to the best O-lines in the conference. Remember, they got blanked and only gained 61 yards of total offense in the 2nd half this past Saturday against a defense that... well, we have no idea what the quality of our defense is yet, but it hasn't been as good in years as it was in the 2nd half against Arkansas. 6 yards rushing for the half, when they entered the half tied and supposedly have a trio of stud RBs. I give CEJ and the fellas a lot of credit, but I can't give them all the credit. Beliema's 0-10 in the SEC, until he's not. I don't see bama having much trouble with them.

Lol^^ u are so Updyke that it's ridiculous! JESUS could field a team and u would still pump up bama to be 100 times better, unreal!

I'm not sure about that. UAT's defense is still better equipped to stop offenses like Arky's.

I'm not sure about that. UAT's defense is still better equipped to stop offenses like Arky's.

Can't wait to watch it happen, because they WILL run on the mighty tawd!!

Archived