Kansas State Game (merged)

aucanucktiger

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this has been mentioned:

@dennisdoddcbs: Half of the K-State roster vs. Auburn -- 58 players -- will be former or current walk-ons. Fifty-freaking-eight.

That is not good. For Kansas State.

@dennisdoddcbs: Half of the K-State roster vs. Auburn -- 58 players -- will be former or current walk-ons. Fifty-freaking-eight.

It has worked for KSU since Synder has been there. He can cultivate talent unlike any coach in the business

It has worked for KSU since Synder has been there. He can cultivate talent unlike any coach in the business

I wonder how many scholarship players they have. Sounds as if they have considerably less than 85.

More significant is the 14 walkons on the two deep roster.

I wonder how many scholarship players they have. Sounds as if they have considerably less than 85.

impressive is what that is

impressive is what that is

How so?

It looks to me as if the quality of the scholarship players is so shallow that walkons have a better than an even chance of competing for playing time.

Kansas State fans talking smack...http://goemaw.com/forum/index.php?topic=32944.0

This quote lol

I just wish we would have played this game last week and had ISU next Thurs. Quite honestly, we could have used the Auburn game as a warm up and could have really used the extra time to get more prepared for ISU.

Kansas State fans talking smack...http://goemaw.com/forum/index.php?topic=32944.0

This quote lol

I just wish we would have played this game last week and had ISU next Thurs. Quite honestly, we could have used the Auburn game as a warm up and could have really used the extra time to get more prepared for ISU.

Hey 06, I think that is from the thread on one of their sites that is tongue in cheek. If you read all those posts and took them seriously, you would come away thinking they are the most arrogant, delusional fan base ever.

This quote lol

Hey 06, I think that is from the thread on one of their sites that is tongue in cheek. If you read all those posts and took them seriously, you would come away thinking they are the most arrogant, delusional fan base ever.

Oh Thanks, I would HOPE that it is just joking lol

This quote lol

Oh Thanks, I would HOPE that it is just joking lol

I checked the above thread out, yes obviously a joke. But what puzzled me was when I scanned the board for others I really didn't find too great a deviation from the satirical stuff. They are definitely a witty bunch(To keep this civil). Really looking forward to checking the board out Friday to see how their sense of humor is holding up.

Archived