Spotlight on Johnathan Ford

StatTiger

I see the Lsu game as the game that our defense comes to play from start to finish. The offense will do the same that will result in the entire package being unleashed on both sides of the ball with a huge beat-down. I would love to see a 45-10 game that will let the rest of the SEC know we are loaded for bear.

So far, Ford just looks like an elite S with his speed and tackling. Quality shines through whatever the position.

So far, Ford just looks like an elite S with his speed and tackling. Quality shines through whatever the position.

I love this kid. Stand up kid IMO. Jumped to D to help his team and took on the task running wide open. And to think he hasn't hit his limit yet is a major positive for the team. Looking forward to how this kid progresses throughout the season. WDE

I love this kid. Stand up kid IMO. Jumped to D to help his team and took on the task running wide open. And to think he hasn't hit his limit yet is a major positive for the team. Looking forward to how this kid progresses throughout the season. WDE

Yep, and love his work ethic- everyone had penciled in Montcrief as the starter. Rudy must have not got the memo on that. Ha!

"CEJ sucks!"

-the informed masses.

I think that first half of Arkansas was deserving of such overreaction, but I haven't heard too much "Sucks" since then

Do you have ole canuck and a4e on 'ignore'?

:big:

Archived