***Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread***

RunInRed

There is no time for a come back from this beat down. I don't know what our game plan was but it blew up in our face. State wanted this a whole lot more than we did even with the refs help.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we gave them the game, and the refs acted as middlemen when they didn't want to take it

Well hell, MSU had a ton of turnovers too and could have given the game to us if we'd have capitalized on their miscues, we'd be the winners.

Well, have to sling it now. Go with JJ since Nick has been high on the last 3 drives?

I'm pretty sure Nick stopped smoking after the incident before the season.

Honestly, we just didn't weather the first 5 minutes. We've talked about that around here, in a spot like this on the road, you have to stand up in the first half of the first quarter. We did not. Hopefully there is another miracle left in Gus' back pocket.

Refs ****** us.

Sammie's catch getting negated lost us a touchdown

Bull s*** call on 4th down gives them 3 which leads to the kick off play that just happened

thats a 17 point difference

We didn't deserve to win this game. They were better than us today. And for those of you saying we gave them the game, THEY HAVE MORE TURNOVERS THAN WE DO!! And one of there's was in the endzone!!

way too many mistakes today. As good as we are, (and we are good) we just can't over come that many mistakes.

They made just as many mistakes. Give them credit for overcoming them.

I had very high expectations for our passing game and was buying in to the whole "first returning QB Gus has ever had in College" thing. Huge disappointment so far. Been sputtering all year and it caught up with us.

Guess I just have to ask but with Roc and Cory and Bray....what's #5 doing back on the return?

Archived