SEC Football Champions Celebration

wardmiller

Friday, December 17 at 5:00 PM, there will be a an SEC Championship Celebration at Toomer's Corner in downtown Auburn. The festivities will feature the 2004 Auburn football team, Head Coach Tommy Tuberville, the Auburn University Marching Band, the Auburn cheerleaders, the AU Tiger Paws dance line, and Aubie. The celebration will also include comments from Auburn University President Ed Richardson, Auburn Mayor Bill Ham and more. The gathering will conclude with an SEC championship rolling of Toomer's Corner. Fans are encouraged to bring their own toilet tissue supply. WAR EAGLE!

Friday, December 17 at 5:00 PM, there will be a an SEC Championship Celebration at Toomer's Corner in downtown Auburn.  The festivities will feature the 2004 Auburn football team, Head Coach Tommy Tuberville, the Auburn University Marching Band, the Auburn cheerleaders, the AU Tiger Paws dance line, and Aubie. The celebration will also include comments from Auburn University President Ed Richardson, Auburn Mayor Bill Ham and more.  The gathering will conclude with an SEC championship rolling of Toomer's Corner. Fans are encouraged to bring their own toilet tissue supply.  WAR EAGLE!

131132[/snapback]

Everyone I know is leaving by Thursday afternoon at the latest.

Yeah, none of us here in Atlanta would have enjoyed driving down to Auburn on a Saturday and making a day of it. (sarcasm off )

Hope there's a good crowd there, but holding it on a Friday , at 5:00pm? :blink:

Yeah, none of us here in Atlanta would have enjoyed driving down to Auburn on a Saturday and making a day of it. (sarcasm off )

Hope there's a good crowd there, but  holding it on a Friday , at 5:00pm?  :blink:

131249[/snapback]

I think their reasoning may be (this is just my guess) that Winter Commencement Exercises will have just been dismissed prior to this time. That way lots of students and parents will be around. Only speculation on my part.

wardmiller

Yeah, that is a good guess. No doubt, it's a fun event for those who happen to be down there, but I for one would have enjoyed making the trip. Can't please everybody, I suppose.

WDE!

wardmiller

Yeah, that is a good guess.  No doubt, it's a fun event for those who happen to be down there, but  I for one would have enjoyed making the trip.  Can't please everybody, I suppose.

WDE!

131259[/snapback]

I wish I could be there too. But I'll be out of town. And by the way, please...it's just Ward. lol :D

Anyway, WAR EAGLE!

ward--

did you attend Lee-scott back in the day?

131291[/snapback]

I did indeed

Archived