Mississippi at LSU

around4ever

Why did LSU fans rush the field? Ole Miss was ranked #3. They weren't #1. Miss. State fans didn't rush the field after they beat us and we were #2.

MSU fans > LSU fans

You'd wouldn't think LSU had 4 straight 10 win seasons before this season by the way the fans acted. Act like you've won big games before. Sheesh.

Rushing the field has become a lost art. It's overdone and it's losing its meaning like rushing the court has in basketball.

Utah(19) fans rushed the field last night after beating USC(20). I was baffled watching that.

Why did LSU fans rush the field? Ole Miss was ranked #3. They weren't #1. Miss. State fans didn't rush the field after they beat us and we were #2.

MSU fans > LSU fans

You'd wouldn't think LSU had 4 straight 10 win seasons before this season by the way the fans acted. Act like you've won big games before. Sheesh.

Rushing the field has become a lost art. It's overdone and it's losing its meaning like rushing the court has in basketball.

Utah(19) fans rushed the field last night after beating USC(20). I was baffled watching that.

Gotten to be the "thing to do".....beating a #20 team might not seem like much but maybe for new-comer Utah it was a big deal...probably like beating Bama a while back.

Hotty toddy! If ole miss football is her life, it's been a hard life thus far.

Guest jojo1515

------

That is 2 complete lowlifes right there. If a football team you don't play for is your life, you are a total loser with extremely skewed morals and priorities. That goes double for the guy rubbing it in to someone that distraught. Both people in that video need to reevaluate their lives IYAM (not unlike most bama fans I know who place bama above everything else in their entire lives....just pathetic)

LSU looks capable of beating UAT with that game being at LSU.

If the bama led refs don't get involved, LSU will beat the turds

The SEC will do their best to protect Auburn/Alabama to the end of the season. I have believed in the late season fixes for top ranked teams for years. Alabama usually gets a lot of breaks but they looked rough this year so they didn't get any help. Being ranked high right now and looking resurgent the refs will begin to help em.

LSU looks capable of beating UAT with that game being at LSU.

If the bama led refs don't get involved, LSU will beat the turds

The SEC will do their best to protect Auburn/Alabama to the end of the season. I have believed in the late season fixes for top ranked teams for years. Alabama usually gets a lot of breaks but they looked rough this year so they didn't get any help. Being ranked high right now and looking resurgent the refs will begin to help em.

I'm still waiting on that help from the refs, I'm not holding my breath for it though. As for bama getting help, bank it!!

Archived