Chicago Black Pastor Endorses Republican, Gets Death Threats, has Church Vandalized

AFTiger

AUUSN....you are one confused dude. You call my post ignorant but like the video which supports my point. But I forgot, you are the emperor of all that is right and anyone who you don't agree with is ignorant. Plus I thought you were going to quit responding to my posts. Just can't resist can you.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AUUSN....you are one confused dude. You call my post ignorant but like the video which supports my point. But I forgot, you are the emperor of all that is right and anyone who you don't agree with is ignorant. Plus I thought you were going to quit responding to my posts. Just can't resist can you.

If you think that video supports your post...

I like your posts though. It's like watching a train wreck. It's tragic but you just can't stop looking.

AUUSN....just like you can't stop looking at my posts. One thing for sure, the Navy never sent you to charm school. I don't know why you resort to name calling. It doesn't show much class for a Navy guy. And, as the mods have suggested, why don't you send me a PM if you want to be obnoxious. Other posters don't need such crap.

AUUSN....just like you can't stop looking at my posts. One thing for sure, the Navy never sent you to charm school. I don't know why you resort to name calling. It doesn't show much class for a Navy guy. And, as the mods have suggested, why don't you send me a PM if you want to be obnoxious. Other posters don't need such crap.

Does the Navy ordinarily send anyone to "charm" school?

Does the Navy ordinarily send anyone to "charm" school?

I have no idea what he is talking about.

That's more like it. Which old carrier is that? I note you aren't far from shore.Is this just a photo op cruise

You don't know your ships very well.

You are right for a change. Hard to tell from that little view and it's been a long time.

In any event this old sailor is off to the sack. Finished my glass of favorite wine, and good book.

ct,,,,be careful, you might be called ignorant for posting such stuff. ;)

Won't be the first time nor the last.

Actually that was a very interesting and poignant post.

The one I referenced WAS ignorant and bigoted.

Won't be the first time nor the last.

Actually that was a very interesting and poignant post.

The one I referenced WAS ignorant and bigoted.

I wasn't even thinking about you AUSN. We may disagree some but I know you are a thoughtful person with sincerely held beliefs I try to not get stupid on here. I don't always succeed. :big:

Archived