***Auburn at Georgia - Game Thread***

WarTiger

So Auburn finishes season 8-4. Bowl win: yes or no? Thoughts?

On a positive note, the good thing about playing the Music City Bowl is I can be there in an hour and a half. Bring on Iowa State (or another like team). Rock!

I'm pulling for the Liberty Bowl!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone on this board honestly, truthfully, think we had a chance at beating Georgia? I mean come on. If you did, golly you're a fool. We haven't won in Athens since 2005 and that required an essential Hail Mary (not exactly, but similar). We needed a Hail Mary (literally) to beat Georgia AT HOME last year with a better team and some fool thought we could actually win in Athens this year despite having lost 3 straight in Athens with a worse team overall? Golly, you fools who thought we actually would win this game, put your money where your mouth is and let me at least win some money of your foolishness.

I'm sure JJ is on the sidelines wondering why coach Malzahn doesn't him in since Marshall keeps having trowing the ball.

Why are you still allowed on this board? Seriously? I don't understand why this board hasn't gotten rid of you and your idiotic comments. Either you are a troll or the least intelligent Auburn fan i have ever had the displeasure of meeting even though it is only through an internet basis.

Leave. No one wants you here

Chill dude. People can have differing opinions :)/>

not allowed.

Lol i'm quite chill and obviously you two are pretty oblivious to the posting habits of a4e

it has nothing to do with what his opinion is but everything to do with how he always approaches it

On a positive note, the good thing about playing the Music City Bowl is I can be there in an hour and a half. Bring on Iowa State (or another like team). Rock!

I prefer the outback bowl. I can be there in 40 minutes :) Just pls dont let us play wiscy

Seriously people? You act like we've already lost! It's halftime!

Did anyone on this board honestly, truthfully, think we had a chance at beating Georgia? I mean come on. If you did, golly you're a fool. We haven't won in Athens since 2005 and that required an essential Hail Mary (not exactly, but similar). We needed a Hail Mary (literally) to beat Georgia AT HOME last year with a better team and some fool thought we could actually win in Athens this year despite having lost 3 straight in Athens with a worse team overall? Golly, you fools who thought we actually would win this game, put your money where your mouth is and let me at least win some money of your foolishness.

We could easily be winning this game 21-7 with some better play calling and without that dropped punt.

I prefer the outback bowl. I can be there in 40 minutes :)/> Just pls dont let us play wiscy

Ha, at this rate we gonna be about two wins shy of that. Love it though, I'd take it for sure at this point.

We could easily be winning this game 21-7 with some better play calling and without that dropped punt.

HA! Where the heck did we even come close to 21 points? We haven't even crossed mid-field since the touchdown.

I guess every possession that we don't go 3-and-out is considered "should've been a Touchdown" in your mind? Wow... I mean wow... and what about Georgia's other 10 points? You want to wipe our 7 of their points, how the other 3?

Offense was embarrassing that entire half and it's 100% play calling not execution

LOL!!

So you condone calling no pass plays deeper than the line of scrimmage and running up the middle to a box with 8 defenders in it waiting for you? Okay then laugh away

Team is torn.

You said that like you know. Please share. My brother and son said the same thing, and they played football. They don't "know" they said there's just something wrong....different.

HA! Where the heck did we even come close to 21 points? We haven't even crossed mid-field since the touchdown.

*Play calling

It's obvious we have the ability to move the ball on them when we're not running up the middle on the same play against an 8 man front

Could you be a little less rude and arrogant please?

Totally outcoached. Gus is having one of his worst games ever. This is an overall team loss, not just on the defense. Whenever our special teams has a bad day we are 0-3 (see MSU, Texas A&M, and FSU). This game was chalked up as a loss as soon as we dropped that fumble.

Apparently Gus has no desire to win this game. He purposely chose to go into the half with 3 time outs when he could've stopped the clock on the last drive for Georgia. Would've had over a minute to go down field for a score. But nooooope. He and Les Miles are definitely the two worst at clock management in the nation. He also has had no desire to pass the ball after those first two drives. You'd think he'd want to pass it some, but I guess he'd rather give CAP 2-3 yards per carry and let Nick Marshal go for no yards instead. I thought our receiving corp was supposed to be a valuable asset? They haven't disappointed at all tonight, so why not give them the ball? Also, why not go for it on 4th and half a yard when up 7-0? Richt went for it because he knew our defense was worst in the land, I thought Gus would think having the "best offense in the nation" could gain a yard or so. Just sad... not saying anything like fire Gus, but golly.

BTW, Gus you really really ought to learn how to defend a fake punt. You got lucky with the flag, but come on man. Why is it I can see these things and you can't?

The game isn't over. Dude

If If's and Buts were candy and nuts.............................

I thought we'd blow aTm out last week, and then that we'd run all over UGA. The good news for AU is I think the Turds will have their way with us.

Team is torn.

You said that like you know. Please share. My brother and son said the same thing, and they played football. They don't "know" they said there's just something wrong....different.

To me its in the body language. Like they aren't on the same page. Either with communication or community.

I thought we'd blow aTm out last week, and then that we'd run all over UGA. The good news for AU is I think the Turds will have their way with us.

Ha!

Offense was embarrassing that entire half and it's 100% play calling not execution

LOL!!

So you condone calling no pass plays deeper than the line of scrimmage and running up the middle to a box with 8 defenders in it waiting for you? Okay then laugh away

LOL x2

Wow the amount of disrespect from people in this thread is astonishing. Over 4,000 posts and i've never had this many people respond to me so negatively and arrogantly while ignoring any valid points I make.

Team is torn.

To me its in the body language. Like they aren't on the same page. Either with communication or community.

I"ve thought the same since the summer when two of our seniors were busted.

And the thing with Whitehead.

Archived