Ferguson Grand Jury Has Reached a Decision

AUUSN

Some, the usual same, have a problem with TRUTH. Justice was served.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justice is blind...

Stop

Stop stating the TRUTH?...never. You are quite welcome.

Why are some unable to digest the fact that Michael Brown, after attacking a store clerk and taking his merchandise, then attacking a police officer, attempted to take his weapon, and was therefore shot dead?

I don't know. It seems like the process was exhaustive and fair and that they grand jury came to the only reasonable conclusion there was.

Why are some unable to digest the fact that Michael Brown, after attacking a store clerk and taking his merchandise, then attacking a police officer, attempted to take his weapon, and was therefore shot dead?

I don't know. It seems like the process was exhaustive and fair and that they grand jury came to the only reasonable conclusion there was.

Mob rule doesnt rationalize. God bless the peaceful protesters who are trying to keep the calm as best as they can.

The key word is reasonable. While it is terrible that this man was killed, it was his choices that lead to the events. The officer, as would any sane person, was defending his life.

Per the DA, many witnesses changed there story multiple times or admitted they didn't even see the confrontation and repeated what they had heard others saying. Folks are burning down a city over lies.

Stop WHAT???

It was a rhetorical statement. Get it?

no...

Mob rule doesnt rationalize. God bless the peaceful protesters who are trying to keep the calm as best as they can.

Amen. While good citizens are in their homes in fear, idiots are destroying their own town. Peaceful protesting is American. Destroying private property of others is criminal, thuggish, and down right idiocy.

Amen. While good citizens are in their homes in fear, idiots are destroying their own town. Peaceful protesting is American. Destroying private property of others is criminal, thuggish, and down right idiocy.

They need to make a statement and throw the book at the thugs!

Stop WHAT???

It was a rhetorical statement. Get it?

no...

Well alrighty then.............

I have no doubt that there are cases of police brutality or worse. THIS IS NOT AND NEVER WAS...this was race baiting by jesse and al sharpton. This was a simple case of an officer doing his job. Period. They ruin any chance for REAL problems to be heard....sad liberalism.

I have no doubt that there are cases of police brutality or worse. THIS IS NOT AND NEVER WAS...this was race baiting by jesse and al sharpton. This was a simple case of an officer doing his job. Period. They ruin any chance for REAL problems to be heard....sad liberalism.

im genuinely bothered at the people who take the bait. This was easy to see through.

Then we have supposed news channel MSNBC that has just said "damn the torpedoes, we aren't even going to pretend to be unbiased any longer"! They have decided the case on their own! It's like watching Saturday Night Live. It's purely comical. The fact that we have people in this country who take what they say as actual news is SCARY AS HELL!!

idiots all over the country protesting over NOTHING. if it were not so sad... It would be funny. Sane people see these idiots for what they are while REAL issues fall by the side. jesse and sharpton are getting what they want. More $$ in their liberal pockets.

Then we have supposed news channel MSNBC that has just said "damn the torpedoes, we aren't even going to pretend to be unbiased any longer"! They have decided the case on their own! It's like watching Saturday Night Live. It's purely comical. The fact that we have people in this country who take what they say as actual news is SCARY AS HELL!!

How do you think Libs get elected ?

Its fascinating to me that these people are protesting police brutality and they're acting like a bunch of savages unleashed. Someone needs to tell them if they acted civilized the chances of things like this happening go done exponentially. Its just sad to see the state that our society has devolved to.

Times like this allow character , or the total lack of same, to be exposed

Times like this allow character , or the total lack of same, to be exposed

As evidenced by this thread.

The obligatory liberal judgement has now been rendered. We should all try to be more like you, huh? I found you especially classy when you were dancing in the end zone over that Benghazi report. Very classy indeed.

Michael Brown's death was tragic. The mentality being displayed in Ferguson tonight is the same mentality that got Michael Brown killed. When will people learn that if you follow rules and laws the chances are good that you won't be arrested or killed by police?

I see signs on the news channels that say "Black Lives Matter". Yes, absolutely they do. But, how many black on black murders have occurred in St. Louis and Clayton County since Michael Brown was killed? Where is the outrage and the protests for those victims?

"Where is the outrage and the protests for those victims?"

The media and the left who work together like a team, are committed to maintaining a certain narrative. It focuses on inequality and racism. Black on black crime doesn't fit that narrative thus, it bears no propaganda value.

There is no $$$ in honor and justice for jesse and sharpton. It is that simple. liberalism at its finest!!!

Archived