Ferguson Grand Jury Has Reached a Decision

AUUSN

You may be on to something. Rats hitting the feeder bar. Hmmmm

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given the fact that organizers have been training protestors and the violence of the previous protests, I don’t think it would have mattered if they had announced this at Mid-Night on the coldest day of the year.

Heck even the DOJ sent Protest Marshal to train protestors. Something had to happen with all the resources allocated to making sure people were in the streets.

In a sane, just world, the protest marshals would be hauled to jail, along w/ the protest " organizers " , for collusion to incite violence and destruction of property.

Given the fact that organizers have been training protestors and the violence of the previous protests, I don’t think it would have mattered if they had announced this at Mid-Night on the coldest day of the year.

Heck even the DOJ sent Protest Marshal to train protestors. Something had to happen with all the resources allocated to making sure people were in the streets.

The "marshals" were sent in an effort to curb the looting and violence.

In a sane, just world, the protest marshals would be hauled to jail, along w/ the protest " organizers " , for collusion to incite violence and destruction of property.

Your view of sanity is very different from mine.

And do you agree w/ this view ?

The Rev Sharptons and Eric Holders of the world were " all in " with organizing the " protests " , for weeks and months, leading up to this announcement.

The cops, apparently not wanting to add fuel to the fire, held back, for the most part, and let the crowds blow off steam. Or so , that's what we're told. What happened was the torching of businesses and cars, and destruction of stores and private property.

What is being tossed around as 'peaceful protests' is anything but.

bwahaha... You would not recognize sanity if you tripped over it. Post of the Day. Hehehe

These people have been fed the lies about police that have been spewed forth by the likes of Jesse, Al and even our current AG. They go and riot not seeing the irony of the situation and how it makes them look to the nation at large.
Did you not read this paragraph from the article I posted? It is remarkable that conservatives who tell black Americans not to focus on police brutality because it is not the primary problem for blacks in America are the same conservatives who defenestrate that logic while squeezing all of the political juice they can out of tragedies like the Benghazi attacks. No logical argument can be made for suggesting that Benghazi is the primary issue affecting Americans, but conservative Republicans in the House of Representatives are still taking votes on the topic, and mainstream conservatives on social media still have Benghazi ribbons and hashtags reminding fellow conservatives to “Never Forget!” More Americans are killed every year at the hands of militarized officers who engage in police brutality than were killed in that one tragic event at the Benghazi consulate in Libya. However, it is supposedly acceptable to have never-ending commentary about Benghazi, but black Americans should not speak about police brutality because it is not a “primary” concern. Where is the intellectual consistency?

Please don't insult the intelligence of those with true concerns in their communities as it relates to police brutality. http://ago.mo.gov/Ve...reports/161.pdf

While I support and thank you for what you do for us and don't totally disagree with your points about Benghazi (but I don't totally agree either). I do take issue with the point about black Americans being killed by police brutality. The primary concern should not be that they are being killed or brutalized but why are they being killed or brutalized. Do we honestly think that the majority of police officers involved in cases concerning black Americans go out that day saying they are going to brutalize a black American? I don't think so. Something triggered the reaction of shooting or brutality, similar to the Michael Brown case. The major concern should be why are so many black Americans involved in crimes against society, either white or black. More black Americans kill other black Americans than Americans who are" killed every year at the hands of militarized officers". Those should be the primary concerns.

Cant help but wonder what bens view of sanity would be today if it was his business that was burned to the ground last night? These libs all seem to intone...."let them eat cake"

No. That's a stupid question.

The Rev Sharptons and Eric Holders of the world were " all in " with organizing the " protests " , for weeks and months, leading up to this announcement.

The cops, apparently not wanting to add fuel to the fire, held back, for the most part, and let the crowds blow off steam. Or so , that's what we're told. What happened was the torching of businesses and cars, and destruction of stores and private property.

These protests were going to happen one way or another. I don't fault the government for trying to establish some modicum of control over the situation in an effort to prevent a riot.

bwahaha... You would not recognize sanity if you tripped over it. Post of the Day. Hehehe

Go away. You add nothing of value here.

These protests were going to happen one way or another. I don't fault the government for trying to establish some modicum of control over the situation in an effort to prevent a riot.

Thats the problem, they didn't. They tacitly encouraged it.

Thats the problem, they didn't. They tacitly encouraged it.

Mmm hmm :rolleyes:

Will there be more rioting and thuggery tonite? Have jesse and sharpton given the marching orders? Will holder twiddle his thumbs and watch...again?

To have been taken more seriously the President should have ordered the MO governor Nixon to place the NGuard along both sides of the main streets of Ferguson with active patrols throughout the city. Last night's firebombing and looting should NEVER been allowed.

Will there be more rioting and thuggery tonite? Have jesse and sharpton given the marching orders? Will holder twiddle his thumbs and watch...again?

Probably not they've ramped up the National Guard presence to 2200. They had 700 last night but I didn't see a one in the coverage. They're there in force tonight and highly visible

To have been taken more seriously the President should have ordered the MO governor Nixon to place the NGuard along both sides of the main streets of Ferguson with active patrols throughout the city. Last night's firebombing and looting should NEVER been allowed.

Definitely. This was an unbelievable failure of planning

There were groups in Ferguson last night who were going to riot and loot no matter what military or police presence was there. I dare say that if the Grand Jury had handed down an indictment, that these same groups would have rioted and looted in celebration of the verdict. It's what they were there to do.

^This

Basically there is a group of opportunist scumbags that wait for these moments. Watching them pillagethe stores made me really sick. I just wish the law enforcement would have done something-ANYTHING to interfere with the looting. Either that or mount a .50 cal and do society a favor.

Seriously?

No, not seriously. I just woke up. I would, however like to see people like those looters removed from general population. I cannot see what good having people like that loose does for anyone. I hate a damn thief.

I was looking at another chat room earlier today where this very thing was tossed around. What would be the outcome if a couple dozen rioters where gunned down by law enforcement? Thoughts?

Or gunned down by business owners. I bet insurance was cancelled in that area.

Good point. "Say hello to my little friend." Kinda gets your attention. Knowing in advance that retaliation against rioting will be tolerated, to include deadly force might be a deterrent for some. Maybe many?

Or was it a reaction to the black community's reaction to the heavy National Guard presence in the days after the shooting in August. Many leaders blamed the protests and looting on the military type police presence and National Guard presence.

Can't blame the officers on the street for having a "keep a distance" attitude. They just saw a fellow officer crucified for doing his job. The thugs, including barry gruber, are in control.

A document released by the U.S. Army details preparations for “full scale riots” within the United States during which troops may be forced to engage in a “lethal response” to deal with unruly crowds of demonstrators.

The appearance of the document amidst growing unrest in Ferguson, Missouri, with the National Guard now being called in to deal with the disorder, is an ominous coincidence.

The 132-page document, titled U.S. Army Techniques Publication 3-39.33: Civil Disturbances (

PDF), was written in April 2014 and recently obtained by Public Intelligence.

The document makes it clear that the techniques detailed therein are to be applied both outside and inside the “continental United States (CONUS)” in the event of “unruly and violent crowds” where it is “necessary to quell riots and restore public order.”

Or was it a reaction to the black community's reaction to the heavy National Guard presence in the days after the shooting in August. Many leaders blamed the protests and looting on the military type police presence and National Guard presence.

Could very well have been but it only underscores the Obama administration's poor judgment. The NG should have been called out in August. Had they been then most likely last night's riot and burning would not have occurred seeing the return of the NG......but, oh well. Too late.

Just how bad will the rioting be when the Feds rule in favor of officer Wilson ?

Archived