Ferguson Grand Jury Has Reached a Decision

AUUSN

This incident is a Liberals dream. Chaos, pipe bombs, burning of private property.....where's Bill Aires? Texas, where are you at right now? JK LOL!

This incident should be about the total failure of families, public education, individual responsibility, and the rule of law. Instead it's another divisive opportunity for those who profit off of race baiting and upheaval. Sad time in history.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Times like this allow character , or the total lack of same, to be exposed

As evidenced by this thread.

Thanks for proving my point. Way too easy. ;-)

I respect the grand jury's decision at this point -- I'm pretty confident that several folks here cheering this decision would be decrying it if it had gone the other way.

Michael Brown's death was tragic. The mentality being displayed in Ferguson tonight is the same mentality that got Michael Brown killed. When will people learn that if you follow rules and laws the chances are good that you won't be arrested or killed by police?

I see signs on the news channels that say "Black Lives Matter". Yes, absolutely they do. But, how many black on black murders have occurred in St. Louis and Clayton County since Michael Brown was killed? Where is the outrage and the protests for those victims?

Using logic against this type of outrage/mob mentality is like peeing on a forest fire in an attempt to extinguish it.

The entire thing is a shame from start to finish, but not for all the reasons the protestors claim.

I respect the grand jury's decision at this point -- I'm pretty confident that several folks here cheering this decision would be decrying it if it had gone the other way.

I bet they wouldn't be burning down buildings and looting in the streets. Just saying.

On what do you base that judgement? Its really silly as hell to take sides in this kind of matter. Besides, who is cheering the decision? Only the Grand Jury saw all the evidence. If they had indicted i would not have felt differently at all. The object is to serve justice...not take sides.

On what do you base that judgement? Its really silly as hell to take sides in this kind of matter. Besides, who is cheering the decision? Only the Grand Jury saw all the evidence. If they had indicted i would not have felt differently at all. The object is to serve justice...not take sides.

Your consistent history. If there was an indictment, you'd be saying liberal political correctness trumped justice.

Your consistent history. If there was an indictment, you'd be saying liberal political correctness trumped justice.

First of all, please point to my post in I which celebrated the decision. LOL I get it. You liberals are so smart you know what I going to say before I say it or did Jonathon Gruber help you with you that? If you're nothing else, you're predictable but, that assumption is patently absurd.

First of all, please point to my post in I which celebrated the decision. LOL I get it. You liberals are so smart you know what I going to say before I say it or did Jonathon Gruber help you with you that? If you're nothing else, you're predictable but, that assumption is patently absurd.

You're the most predictable poster here.

The National Guard has arrived in Ferguson in just the past hour. Thought they had been already dispatched ???????????

I heard one broadcaster this morning on Fox state that the grand jury decision was unanimous. I replayed it to make sure that I heard what I heard. How is that known ? No print articles have been posted with that claim.

The National Guard has arrived in Ferguson in just the past hour. Thought they had been already dispatched ???????????

I heard one broadcaster this morning on Fox state that the grand jury decision was unanimous. I replayed it to make sure that I heard what I heard. How is that known ? No print articles have been posted with that claim.

The National Guard was not dispatched because in August the high military type police action was blamed for inciting the rioting and looting. There were groups in Ferguson last night who were going to riot and loot no matter what military or police presence was there. I dare say that if the Grand Jury had handed down an indictment, that these same groups would have rioted and looted in celebration of the verdict. It's what they were there to do.

Last night the prosecutor said he didn't know the vote count, that the judge had ordered it to remain a secret. However, 12 jurors and several other court officials knew, so it could have gotten out that way.

Lesson to be learned from this and the Zimmerman situation: If that horrible day comes when you have to shoot an attacker, escape the scene if at all possible, get away and keep your mouth shut. The honest person defending him/herself will be subjected to persecution and harrassment for months to come. If you try to get away and are later caught, so what? The result won't be any different whether you left the scene or stayed there.

Given what we know of the evidence in this case, wouldn't that be an accurate assessment though? The current protesting that's going on is declaring a miscarriage of justice in spite of all evidence to the contrary.

Given what we know of the evidence in this case, wouldn't that be an accurate assessment though? The current protesting that's going on is declaring a miscarriage of justice in spite of all evidence to the contrary.

These people have been fed the lies about police that have been spewed forth by the likes of Jesse, Al and even our current AG. They go and riot not seeing the irony of the situation and how it makes them look to the nation at large.

Neither position would have been based on an accurate assessment of the evidence because the general public wasn't on the grand jury. That's the point.

But they've released all the testimony and evidence in the case. Even after a night of pouring over it, I've yet to see a coherent account that shows there was a miscarriage of justice based on the evidence. I see a lot of people upset over a general history of racial animus between minorities and police, but not really anyone who is upset based on the particulars of THIS case.

But they've released all the testimony and evidence in the case. Even after a night of pouring over it, I've yet to see a coherent account that shows there was a miscarriage of justice based on the evidence. I see a lot of people upset over a general history of racial animus between minorities and police, but not really anyone who is upset based on the particulars of THIS case.

CNN, FOX and MSNBC had an assortment of characters late last night upset with the particulars of this case. From clergy to family to lawyers to politicians all upset with the findings.

So you're one of the few folks that have pored over the details released. You didn't see witnesses and assess credibility.

So you're one of the few folks that have pored over the details released. You didn't see witnesses and assess credibility.

Not speaking for Titan here , he needs no assist from me but Tex, come on. In this thread alone you have firmly established yourself as the master of arguing moot points and unfounded assertions. Its unbelievable that you dont see it seeing how you routinely intimate that you're operating from a perch of superior intellectual acumen.

Not speaking for Titan here , he needs no assist from me but Tex, come on. In this thread alone you have firmly established yourself as the master of arguing moot points and unfounded assertions. Its unbelievable that you dont see it seeing how you routinely intimate that you're operating from a perch of superior intellectual acumen.

Okay, you know some big words .

This is true. But when one side of the matter has multiple eyewitnesses that are not only consistent internally and with each other, but with the physical evidence and the other side of the issue has multiple eyewitness who change their own stories, contradict one another and do not line up with the physical evidence, the picture becomes clearer. And I have absolutely nothing other than the speculation of people who wanted a different outcome to suggest there were any problems with the credibility of the witnesses that led to Ofc. Brown not being indicted.

There were groups in Ferguson last night who were going to riot and loot no matter what military or police presence was there. I dare say that if the Grand Jury had handed down an indictment, that these same groups would have rioted and looted in celebration of the verdict. It's what they were there to do.

^This

Basically there is a group of opportunist scumbags that wait for these moments. Watching them pillagethe stores made me really sick. I just wish the law enforcement would have done something-ANYTHING to interfere with the looting. Either that or mount a .50 cal and do society a favor.

Archived