Ellis Johnson out as Auburn Defensive coordinator

tigerbrotha12

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Players found out via "social media"???? :dunno:

Saw that. Didn't announce it in the team meeting, but later via "social media"? Seems wrong, if true.

Players found out via "social media"???? :dunno:/>

Saw that. Didn't announce it in the team meeting, but later via "social media"? Seems wrong, if true.

It's hard to stay ahead of Twitter these days.

Players found out via "social media"???? :dunno:

That doesn't sound like something Gus would do.

Gus is in a learning curve as a head coach...... Hopefully we will see things move smoothly. I was glad to see the changes....

Guest jojo1515

Tweets like this keep popping up on Twitter....a whole heck of a lot of smoke if there is no fire....

AU FANatic (@AuburnInsider) tweeted at 9:03pm - 30 Nov 14:

All the signs are pointing towards Muschamp. Brace yourselves Auburn fans I don't think we'll be waiting long. (

)

Tweets like this keep popping up on Twitter....a whole heck of a lot of smoke if there is no fire....

All the signs are pointing towards Muschamp. Brace yourselves Auburn fans I don't think we'll be waiting long. (

)

Who is this guy and how would he know anything, credible, about the next DC hire?

All the signs are pointing towards Muschamp. Brace yourselves Auburn fans I don't think we'll be waiting long. (https://twitter.com/...5028985856?s=17)

Who is this guy and how would he know anything, credible, about the next DC hire?

Cuz it's on the inter webs.

Well I can wait until it's official. It honestly doesn't matter much to me. There are several very good candidates out there. In spite of the fact that the fault lay more with the position coaches, Ellis had to be the one to go first. I suspect that the new DC will be wanting to make changes in position coaches. I can think of one or two that need to go.

All the signs are pointing towards Muschamp. Brace yourselves Auburn fans I don't think we'll be waiting long. (https://twitter.com/...5028985856?s=17)

Everyone has a source close to a source.....let me go google a new source.....be back with info! :)

I guess sarcasm gets lost at a time like this...

And they are obviously (warning: sarcasm present) nothin' but the truth (or some reasonable (however subjectively defined, applied or nuanced) facsimile of the same)!!!

Just having a bit of fun, as I watch it all unfold!

Well I can wait until it's official. It honestly doesn't matter much to me. There are several very good candidates out there. In spite of the fact that the fault lay more with the position coaches, Ellis had to be the one to go first. I suspect that the new DC will be wanting to make changes in position coaches. I can think of one or two that need to go.

Who? Maybe their philosophies did not mesh with EJ and his schemes, particularly the dline and safety positions ...all of three of them have had tremendous success as position coaches before...

Everyone has a source close to a source.....let me go google a new source.....be back with info! :)

Oh it gets fun when these things happen. Everybody and their cousin has a source somewhere

I guess sarcasm gets lost at a time like this...

Nah, I got it bro. And I raised you one sarcasm . . . or, was it facetiousness?!!!!

Archived