Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

We better hear something tomorrow no later than Monday or we will be moving on

Really? Gus told you this?

There's a reason 99% of the people in this thread have never negotiated anything more than the price of used car.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a reason 99% of the people in this thread have never negotiated anything more than the price of used car.

And probably ended up losing their shirt in the process!

You see that price on the sticker....that's the low price you will pay.

You see that price on the sticker....that's the low price you will pay.

Unlike the used car, this deal has a lot of moving parts :punk:

It's surreal that you refer to the SEC conference as "this" conference and every other conference as "that" conference. The SEC isn't that much more superior than the pac-12 or Big 12. In three years, the "Big 12" Missouri Tigers won the SEC East, doing it with "Big 12" recruits. Oh, and Missouri's defense is pretty good. Not too bad for DC who never coached in the SEC before. Oh, and the Missouri Tigers were a middle of the pack Big 12 team. To think that coaches who haven't experienced coaching in the SEC can't do it is laughable.

Thanks for over-analyzing what I said. Things get done differently in the SEC, that is just how it is. The recruiting is dirtier, and the expectations are greater You think I'm wrong? Why do most of the coaching hires happen from within? Connections are very important in this conference. In many ways it is a whole new ball game. You bring up Missouri? Newsflash: they're winning because the SEC East is a joke right now.

I don't know what this has to do with CWM, but you are right about Missouri. They have ONE win over a team with a winning conference record in the past 2 seasons, and it's resulted in 2 straight SEC E titles. And that win was because Georgia pulled a Georgia. You could put a team of 22 koala bears out there right now and they would go .500 in the East.

Missouri is gonna get drilled today. They are not good.

By the way, is Muschamp our DC yet?

Update: No Highlights of thread to date......

It is a kin to watching reruns of Ground Hog Day and a series of tv pilots show flops. The most notable caveat of this week is that Will should have a good tan by now.

Wow. I always wanted to be a 1%er!!!

I'm guessing the outlook on Muschamp must still be positive since Gus has not moved forward with anyone else.

It's still too soon for anything. Muschamp is on vacation and I presume is thinking on things. I figure we'll have some word by the middle of next week.

I'm guessing the outlook on Muschamp must still be positive since Gus has not moved forward with anyone else.

CWM is not coming to AU. He would be here by now if he decided to... its not going to happen. The deal is done for SCAR.

So are you saying that you know more than 99% of the posters here?

CWM is not coming to AU. He would be here by now if he decided to... its not going to happen. The deal is done for SCAR.

As mentioned 100 times by people in this thread, no. He is on vacation in the Dominican and has not made any deals with anyone

Then who are we looking at?

Do you actually read anything? If you did, you would know that story to South Carolina was FAKE. South Carolina doesn't even have an opening on their staff.

As mentioned 100 times by people in this thread, no. He is on vacation in the Dominican and has not made any deals with anyone

and you believe he is on vacay?

My only question is why are we not looking around? Gus does not seem like one who would sit on his hands unless he had a good reason.

Clueless.

He's definitely not at work. ;)

AU4Always has got to be a refugee from Al.com. :dunno:

Anyone else ready for this to end so we can move on? Only in American can someone be canned and then a bidding war occur for his services.

T

I mean it has been less than a week since EJ was let go - a new DC will be hired, who and when...I have no idea nor sources but it will happen....sit back relax, fish, hunt, take in movie etc., just chill out. What did some expect a hire in one day?

Update: No Highlights of thread to date......

It is a kin to watching reruns of Ground Hog Day and a series of tv pilots show flops. The most notable caveat of this week is that Will should have a good tan by now.

Insightful and witty!

Clueless.

So do you know more?

Archived