Oh Georgia? Damn

2014 stats

Wisconsin:

Pass ypg - 118th

Rush ypg - 4th

Georgia:

Pass ypg - 89th

Rush ypg - 13th

True, not a huge huge difference here. However, Wisky relies more heavily on the running game for their offense. More specifically they rely on one player..they are more one dimensional and I believe that helps our D.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope the turds don't beat us twice. This team has shown the tendency to have hangovers, esp. On D.

Just the opposite. They want to erase the bitter taste of losing the IB. Players, especially on defense, want to show they are better than they have shown. I see a highly motivated team.

Wisky being one dimensional is the difference. I also think that we hit some big plays on O in the passing game.

AU-38

Wisky-21

Our secondary/lack of pass rush makes one dimensional teams two dimensional.

Ohio State whipped Wisconsin with dominant line play, especially on defense. If Auburn can stop the rushing attack up the middle and harass their QB with a good rush like tOSU did, and the Wisconsin coaching staff didn't watch the dawgs defense game film from the AU-UGA game, AU will win handily today.

We have an interim DC. They have an interim HC.

Auburn 27

Wisconsin 17

If Auburn's defensive line play is not dominant, then I look forward to Coach Muschamp's changes and watching the recruiting dramas play out.

WDE!

Ohio State whipped Wisconsin with dominant line play, especially on defense. If Auburn can stop the rushing attack up the middle and harass their QB with a good rush like tOSU did, and the Wisconsin coaching staff didn't watch the dawgs defense game film from the AU-UGA game, AU will win handily today.

We have an interim DC. They have an interim HC.

Auburn 27

Wisconsin 17

If Auburn's defensive line play is not dominant, then I look forward to Coach Muschamp's changes and watching the recruiting dramas play out.

WDE!

Hell if our d line could play like osu's I think we'd be in the playoffs right now

Archived