Hey guys at least we tried

Dual-Threat Rigby

Thats more than we can say vs UGA at least

Awful 4th quarter and overtime, but they tried all throughout, and that's all you can really hope from a 8-4 team that's playing a better team. I think it's safe to say that Wisconsin was the better team this whole game as well.

We had more talent. We had more speed. We had no heart.

You sure we had more speed? I remember seeing Gordon running across the entire field and seeing their DL destroy our OL for the entire game and keep up with our receivers for almost the entire game.

I think most people are upset by the seniors on or D line that seem to have no answer for the rushing attack. Give wisky credit their O line stepped up and owned us in the trenched.

I think most people are upset by the seniors on or D line that seem to have no answer for the rushing attack. Give wisky credit their O line stepped up and owned us in the trenched.

Our seniors never fielded a good defense once in their careers. What else did you expect.

Our seniors never fielded a good defense once in their careers. What else did you expect.

Didn't say I expected anything.

Line play on both sides of the ball was disappointing. The D-Line still blocks like an O-line. The O-line only gives about 2 seconds of protection and no forward thrust at all.

I miss the good ol days when only the defense sucked...

Look at all the momentum we will have closing out recruiting and going into next year.

We will be the talk to the town.

That recruiting isn't very defense centric it seems. THAT is what we need, our offensive woes just went to coaching

It's true that our opponents defenses seem to know our patterns and trends. Wisky had plenty of time to study film. We broke a trend in Iron Bowl by throwing all those deep passes. Execution is important but if a defense knows the play call any D1 defense can stop any offense most of the time. Too predictable.

I can't believe they are going to leave an at least we tried post up on an AUBURN FOOTBALL board....

I can't believe they are going to leave an at least we tried post up on an AUBURN FOOTBALL board....

Because there's nothing else to say other than we performed BAD. If you're so against the thread don't look at it

We had more talent. We had more speed. We had no heart.

Might as well get use to it in the new system. I think this will be a negative effect of the playoffs on quite a few teams in the future. If you were considered a contender and fall out of those 4 slots then not much else at the end is going to matter.

Archived