We were a 8 & 4 team

Johndunc

BS. We gave several games away this year. We had no business losing to A&M. We had no business losing this game. We gave the game to State.

Exactly what I said! We are no better than we were! No luck, just us !

This team played uninspired football after the Miss St loss and that is on the coaches , they went through the motions today but neither the coaches nor the players looked particularly interested in the game , we lost to freaking Wisconsin a team noone was excited about playing and it showed , on the field and the stands. I would be interested to see what percentage of fans were Auburn fans. On the bright side I would have no remorse at firing every defensive coach.

Record says you are correct. But we underachieved this season. Gus has work to do. A big move was hiring Muschamp. A bigger revelation will be if we retain (hopefully not) any or our D staff. Gus and Lashlee (as absurd as it seems since we score over 30 per game) still need to evaluate their playcalling in certain situations. I am still on the Gus Bus, but I am certainly not on the Bandwagon after this season. Gus needs to produce as a HC (wins and losses) next year.

wde

In all seriousness, we will be better next season. Our O will be different and with Boom, we will be much improved. We have the athletes, we just had a bad scheme defensively.

BS. We gave several games away this year. We had no business losing to A&M. We had no business losing this game. We gave the game to State.

Nominee for BS post of the year.

We over corrected last year. We are still improving. Maybe not on defense! Bad habits from Chizik era may still effect defense. Team strength seems to be compromised for speed.

We are on a more sustainable improvement. It is disappointing. But I am proud to be an Auburn Tiger.

I trust in Gus to improve the program.

I expect Will to eliminate the just getting by and coasting from our DLine. It's not too late for our young guys.

Archived