Coach Boom recruiting video...

ellitor

Awesome video, but I think having Jason Taylor and Junior Seau in there is a bit of a stretch... As much as I love Muschamp, he had very little to do with the success of either.

Awesome video, but I think having Jason Taylor and Junior Seau in there is a bit of a stretch... As much as I love Muschamp, he had very little to do with the success of either.

yeah I agree. Thought they might have added more UF players though.

funny, Muschamp used to be skinny.

My grand daddy used to say people who try & find anything negative in a positive are folks who "pick fly sh** out of pepper".

My grand daddy used to say people who try & find anything negative in a positive are folks who "pick fly sh** out of pepper".

What? Did you read my previous comments. I love that video.

I sure hope you are kidding. I would hate to get in an argument over some stupid grand daddy saying.

Ok. And I guess your grand daddy also coined the phrase TOUCHDOWN!!!!!AUBURN!!!!

He very well may have said that along with Jim Fyffe, but it would be like him taking credit for Fyffes call after every score.

I wasn't meaning ANYTHING negative. You are the only one who was negative about anything.

I was simply stating a FACT. Will Muschamp had VERY LITTLE if ANYTHING to do with the successful careers of Jason Taylor and/or especially Junior Seau. Seau had started the downslide of his career when he went to Miami. He became a STAR with the Chargers. Thats like saying because I LAYED OUT Brody Croyle as a SR when he was a Freshman in High School, I can claim that helped propel his career, simply because we were on the same field at the same time.

Ok. And I guess your grand daddy also coined the phrase TOUCHDOWN!!!!!AUBURN!!!!

He very well may have said that along with Jim Fyffe, but it would be like him taking credit for Fyffes call after every score.

I wasn't meaning ANYTHING negative. You are the only one who was negative about anything.

I was simply stating a FACT. Will Muschamp had VERY LITTLE if ANYTHING to do with the successful careers of Jason Taylor and/or especially Junior Seau. Seau had started the downslide of his career when he went to Miami. He became a STAR with the Chargers. Thats like saying because I LAYED OUT Brody Croyle as a SR when he was a Freshman in High School, I can claim that helped propel his career, simply because we were on the same field at the same time.

Would have been ok with me to show a couple guys from his last trip through AU...but guess there were not any "household words" from those teams...so maybe this is aimed at the south Florida market?

Would have been ok with me to show a couple guys from his last trip through AU...but guess there were not any "household words" from those teams...so maybe this is aimed at the south Florida market?

I think they showed it to the defensive recruits on campus

What? Did you read my previous comments. I love that video.

I sure hope you are kidding. I would hate to get in an argument over some stupid grand daddy saying.

My bad. Directed at Auburn2Oregon saying the video that AUBURN chose to put out should not have included Taylor & Seau when Boom coached both.

It's all about getting the attention of the RECRUITS who I doubt will take the time to research who, what, and where Will coached certain players. I just thought your post was negative but if I offended, I'm sorry.

It's all about getting the attention of the RECRUITS who I doubt will take the time to research who, what, and where Will coached certain players. I just thought your post was negative but if I offended, I'm sorry.

You didnt offend me. I could really care less what anyone thinks.

And yeah, Muschamp was a coach with the Dolphins when they were there, but can you honestly tell me you think Boom had a significant contribution to their careers? They were both Hall of Famers before he stepped foot in Miami.

Either way, LOVE the video, WDE!

Archived