Auburn at the 2015 NFL Combine

RunInRed

I knew some teams would consider him at QB, especially in this garbage draft at the position. He could very well make the Bills as a starter at both QB & CB

The teams are interested in him as an emergency QB. That is why they want to see him throw. There is no chance in hell that he would start for the Bills.

Not in an emergency?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping to see more top speed from Nick. That's really the biggest question about him as a CB is whether he has the high end speed to play the spot. He's got the hips and natural athleticism, and comfort at the position will come with reps. He was surprised to be in grouped with the QBs, and I think he's right about where his future is (I think he'll make more $ there). I was hoping to see something in the mid to low 4.5s.

But then again, read Richard Sherman's combine profile if you want to get a laugh at scouts. There were major question marks on his top speed as well.

THAT is what you wanted to see. That's a perfectly acceptable 40 time for a CB.

Also, if it holds up as his official time, it would be the fifth fastest QB time in the last five years (RGIII, Tyrod Taylor, Mariota, Kaepernick, and Marshall).

Soooool...we can safely say that any 40 time that AU claims for a player is a complete fabrication....no possible way our guys are .2 seconds slower at the combine than at AU...

Duh. Those forties we run are 100% hand timed. You can make a guy as fast or as slow as you want with a hand time. Its not exactly a huge deal when they run forties at Auburn, so its not like you're going to get strict timings.

Soooool...we can safely say that any 40 time that AU claims for a player is a complete fabrication....no possible way our guys are .2 seconds slower at the combine than at AU...

Duh. Those forties we run are 100% hand timed. You can make a guy as fast or as slow as you want with a hand time. Its not exactly a huge deal when they run forties at Auburn, so its not like you're going to get strict timings.

Could have sworn back in the discussion thread when the 4.2 times came out that many people claimed they were electronically timed and had to be accurate...now we know the truth.

Could have sworn back in the discussion thread when the 4.2 times came out that many people claimed they were electronically timed and had to be accurate...now we know the truth.

they had pics of stop watches, geez I mean obviously they were hand timed.

I mean geez....what the HE??.....RIGHT?????

Whatever. Drop the attitude

whatever attitude... it was by hand ===> https://instagram.com/p/nQ1tCdK-mQ/

Marshall will definitely be drafted as a DB after his throwing performance today. It was pretty bad.

Is there video somewhere?

whatever attitude... it was by hand ===> https://instagram.com/p/nQ1tCdK-mQ/

Wasn't saying he was wrong. I was saying drop the attitude. But thanks for adding more attitude for no apparent reason

Archived