Baseball vs #7 Oklahoma State

OSU pitcher working on his pick off move early in the season. Schaffer steals second after 6 pickoff attempts.

1B by AU and runnners are at the corners.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess I should level the play-by-platy to you SC. I'm slow.

AU really stretching the OSU bullpen as they head there again. Have to stay vigilant here though. The AU bullpen cannot get lax.

Dang, Grier K's to end inning. He is red hot right now. Average before that last at bat was .525!!!

The strike 1 call killed that at bat for him. He felt he had to cover a much bigger plate at that point and didn't get a pitch to hit.

Better, Lipsscomb is up 0-2 after dropping a curve into that spot the ump loves on the inside part of the plate (to a righty).

And get's the K with a nice 12-6 curve. 1 out, runner on first.

AU reaching first on an infieeld single (was waiting to see if if was a 1B or an E6).

I need to learn the player's names and numbers...

AU reaching first on an infieeld single (was waiting to see if if was a 1B or an E6).

I need to learn the player's names and numbers...

Take a gold star for taking the initiative!

AU hits into a 5-4 FC, runners on the corners, 1 out. Great hustle by the AU catcher to prevent the double play. Was a sharply hit ball to third but he beat the thrown by the 2B by a half a step. Good to see that up 6 runs. A lot of guys would have loafed that.

Archived