***2015 Auburn Pro Day***

RunInRed

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Corey can tackle, he'll make money as a special teamer for a long time. Great speed for a guy his size. He was being discussed by scouts at ole miss' pro day this morning.

As a fan of your professional football team, who would you rather see your team pick up during the draft or FA? Grant or CAP? Obviously team needs play into this, though.

CAP. This isn't even a question. Corey runs really fast in a straight line. Thats it. No one should be surprised at any of the numbers he put up at Pro Day. He doesn't have RB skills and isnt elusive at all. IMO he might've had a better track career at AU. I could see a team taking a flyer on him as a free agent to cover punts and kicks.

He was being discussed by scouts at ole miss' pro day this morning.

Where'd you come across this nugget?

dUzIRRW.png

I hear mcgu dressed inconspicuously, which allowed him to lurk at the Ole Miss pro day.

dUzIRRW.png

I hear mcgu dressed inconspicuously, which allowed him to lurk at the Ole Miss pro day.

lol

dUzIRRW.png

Bravo

Sadly not as awesome as the shark suit. The firm I work for is getting into sports representation (more accurately, one of my best friends is doing it with the firm's support). We represent Bo Walkace and DT Shackleford so we had folks at Ole Miss' pro day. Multiple comment about Grant.

Sadly not as awesome as the shark suit. The firm I work for is getting into sports representation (more accurately, one of my best friends is doing it with the firm's support). We represent Bo Walkace and DT Shackleford so we had folks at Ole Miss' pro day. Multiple comment about Grant.

Killjoy.

;)

Archived