Men vs. Texas A&M - Postgame

jared52

BP discussing the win today

http://espn.go.com/v...lip?id=12470375

pearl is one likeable dude

Yes he is..........

His personality is soo good. His players really like him and he will bring in better and better players. How bout KT Harrell. Guy is amazing.....who'd have thunk. So happy the season is finishing this way for the team.

OMG! I am out of town and could not watch the game. Looks like BP is getting his mojo back after being away from the game for several years!

Had Chris Porter in the locker, 3:20 mark, room after the game. This is really a great watch of highlights and pep talks about the family. Sonny and Chuck were great at the end. :'(

BP discussing the win today

http://espn.go.com/v...lip?id=12470375

pearl is one likeable dude

Yes he is..........

His personality is soo good. His players really like him and he will bring in better and better players. How bout KT Harrell. Guy is amazing.....who'd have thunk. So happy the season is finishing this way for the team.

KT Harrell is now my all time favorite AU basketball player. What he has accomplished ....given where the program started out this season....is nothing short of amazing for sure.

War Eagle guys. I have been waiting for this moment all year. Great foundation we are building! So proud!!

To state the obvious, Bruce is very gregarious, engaging and is a great fit for Auburn. But he is also a very smart person and is a good historian. His comment about AU's two wins in an SEC tournament matches the most wins that an AU team has had in 30 years is a statement, at least to me, that our basketball program is going to be very good.

So proud of this team, have had to deal with so much and to put it together and accomplish what they have as a team is not only a statement about them as men, but a stronger statement in what this great coaching staff can do in developing this in the players. WDE!!

Great win KT has been great in both games but what really makes me happy different supporting players have stepped up in each game. Love to see Mason have a great game tomorrow. Would also love to see the continued improvement of players like Lang, Thompson and Waddell.

Had Chris Porter in the locker, 3:20 mark, room after the game. This is really a great watch of highlights and pep talks about the family. Sonny and Chuck were great at the end. :(

Thank you for sharing that!

Hope our boys brought enough clothes for this long week! Exciting to still be playing for once past the first day. LSU will have fresh legs but we will have some momentum - looking forward to tomorrow! WDE

I love how much you can tell KT doesn't want his Auburn career to end. That guy is scrapping and clawing with passion. I love how much he drove to the rim against A&M--gotta keep that going.

Chris porter looks skinny. Good to see him around the program. I hope life is treating him well.

I enjoyed the game. It's made today possible confidence wise. I hope LSU players look as hung over and lethargic as AnM did. We'll take it.

Archived