UAT troubled Signee, Jonathan Taylor Arrested

around4ever

i hope he is reinstated then it happens again about labor day. :cool:/>

Hope what happens again?

it

Well...the "it" that has made the headlines is that he allegedly assaulted another young woman. Are you talking about that "it" or a different "it"?

Link would be awesome.

You serious, Clark?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So ... If the charges against Taylor are false, then in theory the incident never happened ...

If that is so, then bammer kicked a kid off the team for no substantial reason?!?! Basically they are admitting that bad public perception of accepting him in the first place is the only reason he was kicked off the team now?!?! Am I missing something here?!?!

Makes bammer look bad regardless of the truths.

So ... If the charges against Taylor are false, then in theory the incident never happened ...

If that is so, then bammer kicked a kid off the team for no substantial reason?!?! Basically they are admitting that bad public perception of accepting him in the first place is the only reason he was kicked off the team now?!?! Am I missing something here?!?!

And that is never a bad thing. ;D

pretty much sums it up.

This guy's life is ruined. Hopefully, he gets the help he needs. Even if he didn't do anything violent to this particular girl, he has made some poor choices that he will not be able to rise above without divine intervention (and I don't mean the little god that bammers worship). Something happened between the two of them, either an altercation or a fight bad enough to make her want to set him up. He needs to learn how to deal with relationships successfully or stay out of them completely!

Meanwhile, the drama goes on at Bama...lol

According to a post I read earlier in this thread, the police could have still arrested him due to probable cause. I mean, did she put the hole in the wall or door, wherever it was?

The new story is that he was cheating on her so she set him up.She says she scratched herself.

Sure she did.

I would too for enough $$$ and even spend a few hours in the slammer.

Hope what happens again?

it

Well...the "it" that has made the headlines is that he allegedly assaulted another young woman. Are you talking about that "it" or a different "it"?

yes that it. allegedly assaulting a young woman. not killing or seriously injuring but allegedly assaulting.

I hope he lawyers up and makes them pay for even messing with that guy. It's what they get

The fact that saban dismissed him so quickly makes me wonder, though, if the two of them had a conversation in which Taylor admitted to certain things.

I hope he lawyers up and makes them pay for even messing with that guy. It's what they get

The fact that saban dismissed him so quickly makes me wonder, though, if the two of them had a conversation in which Taylor admitted to certain things.

I hadn't thought of that before. I just assumed since Taylor was sketchy as hell to begin with that the moment something happened they would try to rid themselves of the guy.

doesnt this guy have a history of abuse to women? screw the "Bammer" and "Rec" conspiracy theories.. this guy should be somewhere in a jail cell hoping nobody sees him picking up a bar of soap.

doesnt this guy have a history of abuse to women? screw the "Bammer" and "Rec" conspiracy theories.. this guy should be somewhere in a jail cell hoping nobody sees him picking up a bar of soap.

I doubt anyone is going to be picking on a 6'4" 340 pound behemoth, but I agree. Any man who is convicted of domestic violence against a woman or child ought to be in the slammer.

Hope what happens again?

it

yes that it. allegedly assaulting a young woman. not killing or seriously injuring but allegedly assaulting.

Just what is considered "serious"? The young woman in the GA assault was choked. I find that very frightening. He came close to losing control enough to have killed her. Being choked that way is very painful and traumatizing to the victim. It was no small incident.

Hope what happens again?

it

Just what is considered "serious"? The young woman in the GA assault was choked. I find that very frightening. He came close to losing control enough to have killed her. Being choked that way is very painful and traumatizing to the victim. It was no small incident.

And it wasn't "alleged". He did it.

Hope what happens again?

it

this last occurrence seemed minor from the details i read, either way the next woman who enters a relationship with him gets no empathy from me.

I doubt anyone is going to be picking on a 6'4" 340 pound behemoth, but I agree. Any man who is convicted of domestic violence against a woman or child ought to be in the slammer.

He hasn't been convicted yet. His case hasn't gone to trial.

Hope what happens again?

it

this last occurrence seemed minor from the details i read, either way the next woman who enters a relationship with him gets no empathy from me.

Not everyone follows college sports news. There's a big possibility that someone he dates would not know about all this.

all one would have to do is follow the accuser and her new car, bank account, job or whatever...this incident and sudden omission doesn't stand up when u look at the cost it was to the UA God Saben and that the national media actually mentioned it

I am aware. I didn't say that he had been or that he ought to be imprisoned. I made the general statement that any man who is ought to be in jail, as opposed to the alternatives (probation, anger management, etc.)

It's been over 18 months since that happened, I wonder what's taking the state of GA so long to get this case to trial? The guy is allowed to walk around on the streets, continue to pursue a free eduacation and free to assault another female while his case is loggammed for over a year and a half.........

Archived