WCWS vs. UCLA - elimination game

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHEWWWWWW!!!! I'm exhausted, and I didn't throw one ball or swing a bat. Well done Ladies!!! Bring on the Gatas!!

Shouldn't have left that UCLA pitcher in for so long. She had nothing that inning.

Yeah I feel for her. She gave it all she had.

Pitched a great inning before then she was just done.

Auburn advances to play Florida tomorrow. Game time I believe is NOON. Auburn has to beat florida twice.

Incredible heart from our ladies! Last pitch looked like a strike that was called a walk to spite the UCLA coach for complaining strikes the previous batter. Lol

Took ULL pitcher to 209 pitches in the Super Regional and now the UCLA pitcher was close to that. You would think some of these coaches would make a pitching change

Incredible game, ladies!! This team is full of resilience and mental toughness. Beating the defending national champs twice tomorrow will be tough, but I wouldn't put anything past these ladies. We've made the final four. Now it's time to make it to the finals! War Eagle, Lady Tigers!!

What a great season Auburn has had. A program building season. No matter what happens tomorrow, I'm proud of those girls.

Shouldn't have left that UCLA pitcher in for so long. She had nothing that inning.

I love to get the win but I hate that it happened the way it did. Carda was not her best tonight but was still very effective. I'll take the win but I would rather see it end with Estell getting a hit instead of walking. But... WAR EAGLE!! IT'S GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!!!

Confirmed, Auburn will play Florida at noon. If Auburn wins they will play again at 6...

Exciting game by our ladies. Not particularly well-played with errors in the field and a couple of really bad base running mistakes but great to see them get the win. Never thought I'd find myself nervous and cheering like that during a ladies softball game, lol. War Eagle ladies! Now, go beat UF twice!

I love to get the win but I hate that it happened the way it did. Carda was not her best tonight but was still very effective. I'll take the win but I would rather see it end with Estell getting a hit instead of walking. But... WAR EAGLE!! IT'S GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!!!

Yeah. A walk-in run really is a bit of a let-down based on the intensity of the the game. But I'll take a win on it regardless.

Didn't get to watch the game but I am exhausted just reading this morning! What a game. 2 even teams went at it and we fought to the end and finally got the break we needed. Nice game by the girls. Hope they aren't worn out for Florida because they need at the very top of their game for these 1 or 2 games. WDE

Didn't get to watch the game but I am exhausted just reading this morning! What a game. 2 even teams went at it and we fought to the end and finally got the break we needed. Nice game by the girls. Hope they aren't worn out for Florida because they need at the very top of their game for these 1 or 2 games. WDE

This.

Hate that I missed it but glad y'all could pull them through in my absence. I have to work again today so hopefully y'all saved some magic for UF

Archived