2016 4* WR Kyle Davis (AU commit 11/25/15)

RunInRed

Kyle is on his way to Auburn per his Twitter. That is big imo because Tenn is playing host to Oklahoma and he could've easily went to that game instead of coming right back to Auburn.

I'd say that's pretty big, too, if he also had transport available up to Knoxville.

That's HUGE, that he would attend our game over one of the biggest games of the weekend. Makes me think its either us or UGA.

I'm really happy he's attending our game today.

All I meant was that it would really be HUGE if he actually chose it over equal opportunities to go to Knoxville or Nashville. On the other hand, if the only ride he could get was to Auburn instead of up to Tennessee, then it's less HUGE and more just a good thing he's visiting.

I mean if you want to suggest that we need to temper every visit from every recruit that visits Auburn just because they possibly didn't have a ride to go elsewhere you can...

That's exactly what I'm suggesting, jeff.

I clearly stated that we should not get excited about any recruit ever visiting Auburn unless we had absolute proof they didn't have a ride to any other campus.

:no:/>

You were trying to temper Kyle's. What is the difference between him and every other recruit out there? Getting smart at me won't help me understand any of this either. Recheck your strategy.

I try to get along with everyone, jeff. It's not worth the mental energy required to fight. So, I'm actually 'wide open' to rethinking my strategy with you.

Let me know what I can do to get you to stop putting words in my mouth, and I'll do my best.

In the meantime, I don't think most folks want to read this back and forth on the public forum. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

I was actually enjoying you getting pointlessly antagonized on gameday :/

Pregame sights and sounds.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearing good stuff about Kyle and AU. I think AU has a good shot at him now. tifwiw

+1

Hope this happens. He reminds me of Duke w/o the issues. He is big, strong, and has great hands.

We need Kyle and other WR's who's able to catch. What's wrong with Duke? he seems to have some major issues. I mean he's letting every pass hit the ground.

Stick with Kyle talk.......this is not a Duke thread a4e. I see what you are trying to do. Stop it

The way a4e historically posts, it's because of 1 or 2 things:

1) he honestly doesn't know what thread this is

2) he thinks that his post count us the ultimate measure of success.

Hearing good stuff about Kyle and AU. I think AU has a good shot at him now. tifwiw

Great to hear in spite of our offensive struggles..figure it would go the opposite. We need him. Hopefully that's what he sees as well

Kyle is taking an official visit to Georgia this weekend.

So I guess I will be rooting for both Georgia and Bama.

I would take an official visit too if UGA would give me an offer. :/

Kyle is taking an official visit to Georgia this weekend.

So I guess I will be rooting for both Georgia and Bama.

I would take an official visit too if UGA would give me an offer. :/

Also, there's the small matter that this is one of the premiere matchups in college football all year and the kid lives 45 minutes from Athens.

Georgia is a dark horse for Kyle. It doesnt feel right that Georgia is supposedly third.

I believe UGA gets him. With Eason coming in next year, he would be crazy to go anywhere else.

Georgia is a dark horse for Kyle. It doesnt feel right that Georgia is supposedly third.

I believe UGA gets him. With Eason coming in next year, he would be crazy to go anywhere else.

LOL. Yeah, we know already that Eason is the second coming of Dan Marino, huh?

Let's see what Sean can do with a little experience under his belt.

White needs to show that we cane make WR relevant at Auburn. If not it will hurt us with Davis and others. Not being a negative Nancy but we pushed JJ as a great passing QB to help us recruit WR's this year so it is important that we have a QB to make them believe they will get the ball at Auburn.

Archived